CHAPTER THREE: fuck!

They ran out of the house towards the noise and found Nick and some other kids circled around something.

Amber pushed through the kids and saw Jeremy, the nerdy guy, dead. He was murdered with an axe. Amber wanted to throw up, but she knew, that would make her feel even worse.

They all ran into the dinning house and Nick tried to count them. The power suddenly went off, which caused a lot of kids to scream.

Amber made her way through them to Nick. "Nick! What's going on?" He sighed as he looked his ex-lover in her eyes. "I don't know, okay?"

"We have to go. We have to warn people." Ziggy suddenly said and Amber followed her, but Nick grabbed her. "I'm sure they heard the bell."

"No! Her sister's still out there. And so is Tommy and Alice and Joan and god knows who else. We can't let them get hurt."

"Me and Gary will go. Just please stay here." He begged the brunette. "We can't just sit here." Amber argued. "I'm not letting you get hurt!" He said quite loudly. A few people turned to them and she looked at him.

"Please, let me do my job." He placed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I'm gonna find her sister. Just stay here, okay?"

They left and Amber looked at Ziggy. Then suddenly two girls turned them around. "Hey! Where is she, you witches?"

"You killed her like you killed Jeremy?" Amber furrowed her brows. "Who are you talking about?" Amber scoffed. "Sheila!"

"Where the fuck is Sheila?" Amber sighed. "Fuck!" She grabbed Ziggy's hand and ran out of the house towards the bathroom stalls.

Amber took out the screwdriver and opened the door. She grimaced when she saw all of the animals they threw at her. "Sheila?"

"Sheila, are you still in here?" Ziggy asked. She opened one stall, but Sheila came out of another. "You bitch!"

She threw Ziggy agains the wall and Amber quickly ran over to them. She pushed Sheila againts another wall, but she slapped her. That made Ziggy angry and she punched her in the face, knocking her out. "Shit."

"I heard shouting. What's going on?" Gary walked up to them and then he saw Sheila. "Is everyone okay?"

"No! Everyone's headed back to the Mess Hall. Where's Nick?" Amber sighed. "Help! Help! We're down here! Help!" They all heard. "You hear that?"

Ziggy then opened up one of the toilets and looked down. "Cindy?" She asked and Amber furrowed her brows. "What the fuck is she doing there?"

Ziggy talked to her sister for a moment and then picked up the bucket from earlier. "Help me." Amber nodded and poked Gary so he would help them too.

Ziggy letted the bucket down the toilet and waited for someone to get on it. "Now." They began pulling one of the girls up, but it took time.

"Tommy. Tommy, what are you doing?" Amber turned around and saw Tommy raise his axe and kill Gary. Amber screamed. Tommy was about to kill her next, but Ziggy grabbed her hand and dragged her out of there.