CHAPTER FOUR: he's here.

Amber cried and panted as they ran through the camp, until they ran into someone. "What are you doing out here?"

"He's here." Amber panted and Nick nodded. He grabbed her arm and ran with them into the science house. 

He locked the door and the two girls crouched behind a table. Nick joined them and Amber whimpered.

"Did we lose him?" Ziggy asked. "I think so. Are you both okay?" Amber just nodded. "It's not our blood, it's Gary's. And your's?"

"Uhm, Sean, Jesse, Rod, Stacey." He listed. "Shadysiders." Amber realized. "It's the curse." Ziggy added. "No, it's just some psycho."

"It's not just some psycho, it's Tommy. Sweet, boring, virgin Tommy. Her sister's boyfriend." Amber shook her head. "The witch did this."

"That's not real, Ziggy." Nick denied. "That's exactly what a Sunnyvaler would say." She scoffed. "They're getting on the bus. We have to go."

He tried to grab Amber's hand. "No, my sister's still here. I can't let her stay here alone." Ziggy protested. "Please, I've let a lot of people die tonight. But not you two."

He looked them in the eyes, but someone started banging at the door. Tommy. They watched as her broke the window and unlocked the door, letting himself in. 

They hid behind a different table, but Tommy smashed the aquarium, letting a snake out. The snake went by their direction and got to Ziggy.

Amber wanted to scream and cry, but she knew, she couldn't. So instead, she gripped on her girlfriend's hand. 

They watched the snake, until Tommy suddenly took Amber by her hair. He picked her up on the table and she kept screaming. "Amber!"

He swung his axe, trying to kill her, but Nick pushed her away, which made the axe cut his leg open. "Run!"

The two girls looked at him again and ran out of the house. They ran and ran, until they found another house. They ran in and locked the door behind them. 

Ziggy turned the radio on. Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas filled the room as the two girls hid in the closet. 

The door was soon kicked open by Tommy and the two girls waited for their right time to attack him. 

They watched in horror as Tommy kept cutting the door open with his axe. Amber and Ziggy both gripped a knife in one of their hands and waited. 

Tommy finally got into the smaller room and looked around. Amber looked at Ziggy who nodded and they left their hidding spot. 

Amber stabbed him in the chest, but he punched her, before she could take her knfie back. Ziggy tried to stab him again, but the same exact thing happened to her.

Tommy choked Amber as Ziggy tried to get him off her. She then grabbed a sack and placed it around his head. Tommy's hands slipped off Amber and the two girls tried to choke him to death with the sack.

It looked like it was working for a while, until he kicked them off and grabbed his axe again. They ran out of the smaller room in the hall, but he tripped them.

The two girlfriends turned around and screamed as he raised his axe, ready to kill them both, but someone then stabbed him in the back. Cindy.