CHAPTER TWO: fuck paint.

Ziggy mixed the paint and even though Amber though it was a terrible idea, she didn't have a better plan. Well, except maybe one. But that would get them all kicked out.

"It looks like blood." Amber said. "You have a better idea?" Ziggy looked at her girlfriend in hope. "Uh, I do, but it's stupid. It would get us both and Cindy kicked out."

"I don't care, what's your idea?" Amber sighed. "Science and nature. But I'll have to use my charm and steal Nick's keys." 

Ziggy looked at her in confusion. "Come on, Angel. Be ready to laugh so hard, you won't be able to breathe." Ziggy chuckled even though she was still confused and Amber gave her a quick peck on her lips. 

Amber walked up to Nick and had a small talk with him and then when he wasn't looking, she grabbed his keys and ran back to Ziggy. "Got them!"

She took Ziggy's hand into her own and ran towards the science room, where she picked up cockroaches. "This will do."

Amber then took the roses and candles. "Let's go." Ziggy finally understood after they setted up the trap. Now, they just had to wait for Sheila.

"Will, this is too cute." Sheila finally walked in the bathroom stalls. "Could have done it in your bunk, but i guess this is kind of hot."

Amber quietly giggled. Sheila was so clueless. She took the note in her hands and looked up. Ziggy and Amber pulled the rope and so many cockroaches covered Sheila.

Sheila screamed loudy and the two girlfriends began laughing at her. They ran out of the little wooden house and Amber locked her in. 

They ran back in the science house and were both laughing. "Did you hear her?" Amber said in the middle of laughing. "She sounded like a frog." Ziggy mocked her.

"Fuck paint." Amber said. "Fuck paint." Ziggy nodded. 

-

The two have been sitting in the science house for some time now, just talking and now and then making out. 

"Have you and Cindy ever got along?" Ziggy kinda froze. "Why are you asking me that?" She furrowed her brows. "I don't know. I never got along with my brother, so I was just curious if you guys did."

"There was a time when things were good between us. When my dad was around and my mom was happy, and my sister and me we would thow toilet paper on Mr. Corkle's tree and then go jump in the lake in all our clothes. And now it's all gone and everything's shit. That's what happens when you live in Shadyside. Everything turns to shit eventually."

"You're right. I mean, ever since my dad left us and we moved to Shadyside, everything's shit. There's just something about this town. I don't know if it's the witch or whatever the hell it could be, but... There's just something, that's out to get us.

Ziggy nodded. She placed her hand on Amber's thigh, but a scream interupted them.