chapter 3. bad mood?

Man guys i don't know HOW i have Motivation to Update almost every book i have, also i hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
Maybe some grammer mistakes

3rd person's pov:

Bionic held doni's arm to prevent him from leaving, the hibrid turned his head to look at the bionic who was holding his arm tightly, he let out a sigh and stopped. "What's the matter? Why are you so.. i don't know.. different all of the sudden? Your not like this." Bionic asked with deep concern about his owl friend, the owl looked down and back up at bionic, not in the mood to talk at all. "I'm alright, just.. dizzy." The hibrid put on a fake smile so that the bionic stops worrying, but bionic didn't want to just let doni go that way.

"I can treat you if you want, and that bite looked pretty serious.. i schould check it out before anything worse happens" the bionic said with a warm smile but the hibrid refused, he shook his head and answered "no, i'm fine.". The bionic gulped and sighed, not wanting to force doni any more and let him go, still worried about his friend. "Fine, but if anything happens, i'm right here pookie" bionic tried to smile. " 'pookie'?" Doni asked but shruged it off and just walked towards the door and walked out of the room, leaving bionic worried.

-meanwhile with lynix and liger-

The blonde and the crazy one was sitting on the couch inside the living room, waiting for any news. "I'm bored" liger complained impatiently and leaned back against the couch, letting out a tired yawn. Lynix on the other hand was worried and he was zoned out, thinking that something might be wrong with doni, and he could get worse. "Hey, EY, WACH AUF" (wake up in german) liger yelled at lynix and poked him in his arm.

Lynix came back to his senses and lookes at liger with an annoyed expression. "You didn't have to scream like that." The blonde said and also asked "do you think doni will be fine?". Liger stoped Poking the blonde and turned serious in a secound, his eyes looked at the ground and took a deep breath. "Lets just hope he's fine." After his answer both of them saw doni walking out of the room looking down, lynix stoop up quickly and rushed to the hibrid, relieved that he looks better than last time, Liger also stood up and aproached doni with a smile.

"How do you feel doni? Are you hurting anywhere!?" The blonde asked alot of questions confusing the hibrid, liger nudged lynix and whispered "calm down". The owl raised his head to look at them and had a Stern look on his face, the smile on his friends faces faded. "What's wrong bro? Why the long face?" Liger asked out of coriousity and concern, doni rolled his eyes and shoved lynix and liger out of the way, clearly in a bad mood and he was ealking towards the exit door to leave the house. Lynix looked schocked ehile liger called out to him, but doni ignored them and left the house quickly witchout saying another word.

"What's wrong with him?" Lynix asked worried and turned to liger who was looking slightly mad and upset about the hibrid's sudden coldness. "Whatever it was, didn't mean he could just push us like that" liger said slight anger Was heard in his voice, lynix looked sad and didn't know what to do since now two of his friends Were upset. "I'll just ask bionic.. maybe he knows.." lynix turned to the bedroom and walked inside.

Lynix's pov:

I waked inside the bedroom to see my friend, bionic sitting on the bed who was deep in thought, he was holding some bandages that had some blood on it, Prob doni's blood when he was bandaging him up. I sat besides him, looking at him, corious. "Bionic?" I called out his name, he looked at me and waited for me to day anything else. "What's wrong with doni? He looked upset.." i asked the male next to me, wanting a answer.

"I don't know myself, doni was acting pretty sus.. very sussy baka." "Don't start with your 'sussy baka' again." I sighed and stood up, bionic didn't know either. And to be honest doni was acting a bit off, maybe because of Bad mood. "I'm just going to go home.. uh, thanks for helping doni." I thanked him. "No problemo, i guess." I smiled and waved bionic goodbye before leaving the room.

Liger came towards me and asked "Well, what's wrong with doni? Does he know?" And i responded with "sadly no." Rubbing the back of my neck. "Ugh, i don't want to Deal with this bullshit anymore, i'm going home" liger complained and left the house before i could say anything else, oh well then i'm going home alone then.

-after some time lynix finally arrived at his house-

I entered my home and closed the door from behind, i stretched my arms out and let out a tired yawn. "Ah, home sweet home." I tried to forget about today's Events and walked towards my room and let myself fall onto my bed, now laying on it. I turned off the light snd wished that doni will be okay, and fell asleep, too exausted to change into my pijamas. I hope doni's okay..

WOAHHH phew finally this chapter is complete, i wonder what's wrong with doni :) *smiles evily*
Anyways i hope you guys liked this chapter!! I love you all very much and i wish you all a amazing day/night and don't forget that you are loved
Total words: atleast more than 800

*small dance*