-chapter 5- bloody mess

HELLOOOOO
So sorry for not updating for so long, i had phone ban for pretty long.. but i'm back now!

Anyways hope ya'll enjoy this chapter!!

Note: this chapter Was rushed because of not updating for so long

-Today is a new day, the birds are chirping, the sun is shining. Today is such a beautiful day! Notching bad could possibly happen on a day like this, right.?

Doni's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes, as I was waking up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes, sitting up while doing so. "Jeez, I'm still so sleepy.." I complained, letting out a tired yawn. I slowly stood up from my bed. I walked towards the window and opened it, looking out of it. Today was indeed beautiful. "Looks like Today isn't going to be a bad day.." I smiled, but for some reason, my arm was feeling really weird. It felt really numb ans I could barely move it. I could feel a bit of pain, but I didn't think much of it. I just let out a "meh" and walked towards the bathroom.

Once entering, I walked towards the sink and washed my face. I raised my head to look into the mirror, and looked at myself. I thought about yesterday, and i sighed. Was I overreacting? I thought, sighing again. Suddenly.. I felt sharp pain from my arm, it was strong enough for me to let out a painful groan. "What the hell?" I held my arm, groaning from the pain. Was it because of that bite..?

It hurt so bad, and when I say bad, I mean like hell! I panted heavily, before I slowly started taking my hoodie off. I threw my hoodie on the floor, revealing my grey T-shirt underneath. My attention turned to the bite, and I let out a gasp. The wound looked.. disgusting. I can't even explain it! The bite was affected, and it was spreading quickly. I could tell this was serious, and i knew I needed help.

I relaxed when I thought about asking one of my friends for help, but my heart suddenly stopped. If they saw me like this.. "They would probably kill me!!" I schouted. I felt my heart race, and I could feel fear. What am I going to do!?

"I need to hide this.. I'll figure something out myself, I can just hide this if I wear my hoodie"  I felt smart with my idea, but deep down I knew something was going to happen. Before I could grab my hoodie and put it back on, I heard loud knocking on my door, causing me to flinch and step back.

I heard a loud voice calling my name: "Doni!!!" The loud voice sounded exactly like kiply, and I could hear her yelling again. "I'm here to check up on you, I brought you some cake!!" Some happiness can be heard in kiply's voice. I was about to open the door but remembered that I don't have my hoodie on, and the bite was completely exposed. I panicked a bit and the loud knocking at the door continued..

*leaves you on a Cliffhanger and runs away* MWEHEHEHHE

okay, sorry-
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!
Very sorry for the Cliffhanger, i lost some ideas while writing this chapter.
Anyways, I hope ya'll have an amazing day/night! ♡
Bye!!

*coughs*