"𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗱?"

THE SUN BEGAN to rise slightly, slowly getting brighter by the hour. Scarlett woke up from a nightmare she had about her abusive parents. She's been having them ever since they left, but once the apocalypse started she began to have them more often.

She was sweating, breathing heavily as she sat up, she dug her head into her knees as she tried to steady her breathing. "It was just a dream. It was just a dream." She repeated to herself as she rocked her self slowly.

Soon after she had calmed herself down she began to pack. About twenty minutes later she decided she was going to look for some more food and see what she could scavenge. She wrote a note in which said,

She had been looking for food for an hour and couldn't find anything so she decided to go further to a different town

She had been looking for food for an hour and couldn't find anything so she decided to go further to a different town. She checked most of the stores when she heard a vehicle coming down the road. This is the perfect opportunity, she thought. She went outside, in the middle of the road as the car continued to drive, she stood a few feet away from the car, waiting for the perfect timing before she shot the window which caused the car to swerve and stop at a complete stop.

She went around the back of the car and noticed only two people came out but looked in the drivers seat mirror and saw a third person, as the other two made their way around the streets, looking for whoever had shot at them. She hurriedly made her way to the drivers seat passenger and pulled him out of the car. He was near close to crying as he seemed frightened. She held her gun to his head, he called out "Help me!" and his friends came around the corner, pointing their guns at her.

"Drop your guns or I blow his brains out!" She yells out. Scarlett watches as the male gives the female a nod and they drop their guns. "here's the deal-" she said before the male interrupted her, "little red?". She hadn't really looked at them or payed much attention but there was something she hadn't noticed before. "Abraham?" Her grip softened as she looked at him with a slight smile. Once he nodded that was all the confirmation she needed before she ran up to him and hugged him.

He hugged her back tightly before they pulled away. "This is my niece, Scarlett. Scarlett meet Rosita..." he gestured to the girl as she picks up her gun and gives her a wave. "And Eugene." He gestured to the man who she held a gun to, he gives her an awkward smile.
"I met them on the road awhile back and we're taking Eugene to Washington, he knows how to cure the virus."

Her brows furrowed. "I thought there wasn't a cure?" Abraham nodded, "I thought so too, wait where's the boys? Don't tell me they died-" Scarlett shook her head, "What? No, they're at our camp, they're going to be so excited to see you." She smiled. "Alright then let's go pick them up- you guys are coming with me to Washington right?" He questioned. "Yea, guess so."

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲:

𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿?
      𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!!! 
   𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿!! ❥❥

࿎࿎𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲