I

Belva's fits:

✨🤍✨

Coming back to the world of reality tv had been a drunken whim for Belva, which made it a total full circle moment. She entered alone the first time, entering the season three villa to find the girls that she would, to this day, remain friends with. This time, however, she came in, arm in arm with Kaz Kamwi from season seven. Belva loved the bubbly girl instantly, the pair of them giggling happily as they entered the double doors.

"You ready?" Kaz asked as they approached the garden door.

"Is anyone?" Belva replied, raising a dark eyebrow at the other girl. The two girls giggled as Belva pushed the door open. "Hello!"

Liberty let out a scream as she saw her best friend walk through the door, running up to them with her arms outstretched. The other three came over behind her, just at a slower pace.

"Hiya, I'm Chris."

"Belva," The girl smiled, before moving onto the guy behind him. "Hi, I'm Belva! Lovely to meet you!"

"I'm Jake, nice to meet you."

The last one to greet her was Hannah from series one. "Oh my god, hi!" Belva said, she's loved Hannah on her series, but, truthfully, she'd stopped watching after her series, it felt weird having been in there, so she only knew the group from the first three series, and she'd lived with the people from the third series. "I'm Belva, it's lovely to meet you!"

"Hannah, babes! I loved you on your series!"

"I was just thinking the same!" Belva squealed.

The group got the two girls a drink before they all headed over to the day beds.

"So, Belva," Chris started, "Nobody really knows much about you, you sort of stay out the spotlight, don't you?"

The Portuguese-Cornish girl nodded. "I don't really like the whole fame thing that the show came with to be honest," she revealed. "Like, I knew, going on the show, that I would leave and everything would sort of be thrown in my face PR-wise, but I went on there for love, I found it, and both of us just wanted to step back from it straight away, and that hasn't really changed. The only reason I have a public instagram is so that I can use the platform I was given to spread awareness about different things, so I keep my life on my private instagram."

"How may followers do you have, then?" Liberty asked. "Like, if you don't do anything PR related?"

Belva nodded, "So the public account has, I think... I think it was something like 6 million followers last time I checked? But my private one is just my family, my friends, like I know everyone on there, and that has about 250-300."