SEVEN

Miami

Nina Simmons, 20
July

Tink and Ricky watched fireworks shoot into the sky while they cuddled together. They were on a yacht that he rented for the four of them.

It was the fourth of July and they had been enjoying themselves on the beach all day.

"I'm drunk Ricky." Tink admitted looking up at him. "I know you is. We finna go back to da crib inna lil bit."

"I wanna fuck." She whispered in his ear. "Mane gone head... ian finna let you make a decision like det while you intoxicated. Det would be me takin' advantage of you n ion fuck wit det."

"Tell me how you feel tomorrow when you sober n maybe we can make some shake Nina." He added causing her to groan. Tink climbed on top of him and began dry jumping him. "I was like ugh, ugh, ugh. He was like ugh, ugh, ugh!"

"Chill out" He chuckled grabbing onto her waist.

"Oue I like when you grab me right thereeee! You know what you doing to me Richard!"

"Chill out son yo brother here."

"So, i'm grown. Fuck he gone do? I'm tryna get my rocks off. Him n Siya probably on here drunk kissing inna mouth anyway."

"They bet not be!" Ricky spoke as he sat up.

Siya and Demir had a thing for each other back in high school but that turned into a love, hate relationship.

They decided to just be friends because Siya became Tink's best friend and they didn't wanna make things weird.

"Just vibe li mama." She spoke pulling the blanket over them. "I'm sober enough to tell you what I want."

"But you been drinkin' ion feel like dets right. You not in yo right mind Nina."

"Nigga I am." She responded as she kissed on his neck knowing that's what he liked. "You can't wait?"

"Fine" She huffed snatching the blanket off them before she sat next to him. "I'm ready to go, i'm hungry as fuck."

"We got til 9:30 so 'bout fifteen minutes til then." Ricky responded as he read his apple watch. "K"

"Siya!" She called out but got no response. "Jasiyaaa!"

"Yes?" Siya asked as she walked around the corner. "What you was doing? Being hot?" Tink asked putting her flash on Siya. "No" She laughed

"Where my brother?"

"He was right behind me iono what he doing n why he taking so long."

"Don't make me fuck you up Jasiya." Ricky spoke causing her to roll her eyes. "Richard please."

"Ite... think somebody playin." He responded "Boy hush she is grown mind your damn business."

Demir came around the corner, finally then sat down with them. "You okay?" Tink asked "Yea i'm straight."

"What y'all was doing?" Tink asked him. "Nigga do I be in yo business?" He mugged "You do"