You have got to be joking

Hi my name is Madison i'm fifteen and so is my best friend shyanne. Her and I have been best friends since the day we were born. Did I tell you that we where born on the same day. Cool huh, well I forgot to tell you i'm a werewolf and so is shyanne. We seeing the bluemoon pack my parents are the alphas and Shyanne's are the betas. Shyanne's and my birthday are in there days. We have vowed to spend the last four days of us being fifteen at both our houses together the whole time. Yesterday we were at my house so today we will be at hers. She is still sleeping so i'm in the kitchen making us breakfast. I'm making eggs and bacon, our favorite. After all the good was cooked and she still wasn't up I forgot that I closed the door. No wonder she wouldn't walk up she couldn't smell it. I started laughing at myself and walked to our room we shared when she was here. I opened the door the second I opens the door her head pops up and she is sniffing the air. She look just like me. I mean we both have long hair that is pitch black that goes to our butts and we both are think with long tan legs. We could pass as twins if my eyes where the same color as hers. I love her eyes. They are chocolate brown with gold flares in random parts. If you look at them in the right light the almost look completely gold. She jumps out of the bed and runs past me grabbing my arm and pulling me with her. As we round the corner we find my little brother the future alpha eating our breakfast. Shyanne let's out a growl but then stops once shayne looks at her. She knows not to disrespect him like that.

"SHAYNE why are you eating our breakfast that's not yours you can make your own."

" as your future alpha i'm taking this for myself ."

"bull you stupid brat you can make your own good or ask mom since your her favorite. Now give me the food." He growls at me even though he knows i'm right. He doesn't like being disrespected by his big sister in front of others in the pack. But I do it anyway since i'm not going to be in this pack much longer. Or at least I hope I hate this pack always have. Ever since my older brother was killed by rouges I hate those damn things. I finally give up on breakfast and drag shyanne back to our room to pack cloths for her house and the party tonight. She starts pouting about breakfast. I just laugh at her knowing i'm going to make her more food soon. I mind link her.

" you will be okay when we get to your house I will make you more food." She is instantly happy and starts to pack fast. She has all of her cloth that she brought her over to my house in her blue Victoria secrets bag and then looks at me waiting for me to get done. I walk to my closet taking my time to get my cloths and putting them in my bag. She is starting to get mad and I can tell she isn't moving and knowing her she is always moving. I laugh and start moving faster. I wonder what I should wear to the party.

" shyanne what are you wearing to the party tonight.?"

"i'm wearing a right red dress with some red pumps"

" okay I think I'm going to wear this black dress and nude pump. You should let me do your makeup and hair."

" Only if you let me do yours to."

"okay you have a deal. I'm ready to go. Are you ready for air food.?" I start walking to the door and she is right at my hip at the words food. God I don't see how we are this skinny and eat like we do, but I love it. We walk to the front door and as I turned the knob my dad walks in the room.

" Madison where are you going.?"

" To shyannes house we will be back tomorrow." I say with my daddy please look.

"Fine but don't get in trouble."

" okay love you daddy." Crap the last time I called him daddy I snuck out of my friend serenity's house and got caught.

" what was that?"

" nothing dad. Bye." I ran out cod the house before he could say anything. We got to my car and jumped in my black mustang. God I love my car. And so did most of the guys at our school. We go to a all werewolf school. So there is slot of showdowns between the two packs. I think its stupid but I usually end up in the middle of it either saving my little brother from a bigger alpha or shyanne from the female beta Jennifer god I hate her. She always picks on shyanne about her weight seven though she ways less then me. I just don't like how she is always messing with shyanne. I look at her as she is my little sister and no one messes with her unless they want me to kick their ass. And I've done that more then once. But anyway we pull up to her house and get out. She runs to the door and runs in. I follow her in the house she is already in her room. I walk to the kitchen to make her some food cause she must be hungry and I am too. I walk to her parents room and knock on the door.