chapter 3

recap.

i started to get hot all over and want him more than anything in the world I've only ever wanted someone like this once and he got what he wanted and we broke up. if i wasn't the alphas daughter i would be called a slut everyday but i don't care. There was a loud ass knock on the door so i got off the counter to answer the door but when i opened it and saw..........

this cant be happening i mean i thought he was in jail. Why is he here why, everything is going to get messed up know. He's crazy why dose he have to be back this isn't okay. My jaw drops i cant believe the guy that tried to rape me and kidnap me when i was thirteen was here now i mean he wasn't supports to get out for another three years. He is going to kill Zayn i know it but i will not let that happen i will not let this guy kill my boyfriend. Oh wow he's not my boyfriend but my mate.

" what are you doing here Damien? Aren't you supports to be in jail.?" i try and hold back a growl but Zayn was already growling for me. zayn is right by my side not moving just staring at Damien.

" oh i just heard my mate found another sex toy. And i came back to get what is rightfully mine." he smirks at Zayn does he want to die. I had to literally grab zayn by the shirt and pull him to me to get him to calm down just a little.

" I'm not your mate never was and never will be this is my mate."

" no he's not i am and if he doesn't get his hands off of you I'm going to kill him."

" i will say this once and only once she is not your mate so back the fuck off and get the hell out of this territory." Zayn said with so much power i even had to stop what i was doing. It scared me at first but then i pulled more into him and him not wanting to leave his arms.

" you better get your hands off her before i tare you head off" my happiness was interrupted with his devilish voice that i could never stand to hear again. My wolf was going crazy about how he was talking to my mate and when i had my guard down she took full control. I pushed myself away from Zayn and shifted i was standing in front of zayn is my fighting stance. i was ready to go. Damien thought that i wanted him so i was going to tease him to get close enough to ripe his throat out then mate with zayn. I walk up to him and past him I run my tail on his chest and slowly circle him until he starts to moan. I want to growl so much but I don't zayn is though and bad. I put my front two paws on his shoulders and put my mussel in his neck and shoulder area and open my mouth I grab on for dear life and pull his throat out all at once he falls to the ground died. I finally get control of my wolf and change back and run to zayn when tears threatens to escape. I reach zayn and jump in his arms crying.

" What you crying about babe.?"

" I feel like I just cheated on you. Even though we aren't dating. But I feel like I love you already." I say in between sobs. He pulls back and grabs my chin pulling it up slightly to look me in my eyes.

" I love you to baby girl now left go wash that blood off. Can you walk.?"

" no i'm lucky I haven't already fell your what's holding me up."

He picked me up and walked to my room. Once we got there he set me down one the bed and was about to walk out.

" No stay please." i dont want him to go i want him to stay with me.

" okay just get some sleep." he walks over to the other side of the bed. But then turns around and stands infront of me. I look up and he grabs me and takes me to the bathroom and stands me up and starts takeing off me cloths. I don't fight him because i know he's seen me naked not to long ago. After im undressed he starts takeing off his cloths i walk over to the shower and turn it on getting it as hot as i like it and jump in. i start to wash my hair when he gets in the shower to. I can't help but look at his body. I mean his broud shoulders and his toned cheast leading to a perfect eight pack and than down to a very sexy v line and a not so little Zayn Jr. even his legs are perfect. i try so damn hard not to jump him and take him there but you cant fight a wolf for very long and i could tell Zayn was fighting his wolf to but his was winning. And i didn't mind. I really wanted him now but it would have to wait I finish washing my hair then go to grab the body wash but Zayn was in the way. I try and get the bottle but like I said he's in the way. I look at him and he's smirking. His eyes are pure black and I knew for a fact mine were to. I push my body against his and I love how it feels. I finally give up and controlling my wolf and let her. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer I can feel his hardening member on my stomach and I laugh and rest my head on his shoulder he kisses my forehead and I look up I have to get on my tip toes before I can even reach his chin. He bends down and ours his forehead to mine and our lips are just a few centimeters apart.

" Just kiss me already." I say with out even thinking. But he finally kisses me and my god it's like heaven. He grabs my butt and picks me up and puts me against the wall I wrap my legs around his hips and grind my hips against his. He trust to deepen the kiss but I won't let him i'm known as the teaser. He bits my bottom lip and I moan he plunges his tongue in my mouth and we fight for dominance he wins eventually. Our lips move in sync and our tongues dance moving against each other. I run my hand down his body and he moans when I get to his abs I smirk and start playing with them. He pushes me against the wall harder and grinds his hips against me I moan. I pull apart so I can breathe. He leaves a trail of kisses along my jaw line and down my neck oh how close he is to kissing my sweet spot on my neck isn't even funny. He kisses my sweet spot and I moan. He pulls back.

" this is were i'm going to mark you babe." I just nod and he moves back to my no his spot now and I can feel his teeth go into my skin and I moan. He starts to lick it and it heals but the scar will never go away. I want h to mate me and like now. By now he has a full on hard and i'm waiting.

" Mate me Zayn now."

" Okay I just wanted to here you say it babe."

"So you wanted to hear me beg for it. "

" Basically" he smirks and kisses me again.

( okay i'm not going to go into detail so yeah)

A hour later we were mate and it was awesome. He marked me as his and I smell of him badly. But I enjoyed every second of having him with me.