chapter 4

hey readers:) how do you guys like the book so far.? okay well there is some real drama in this chapter :) have fun reading it.

After Zayn and I's little thing happened in the bathroom we get our towels and then go lay down in my bed. i put on shorts and a tank top and zayn puts on boxers that it. oh god this is going to be so hard to not like really rape him in his sleep i think to my self when zayn starts laughing. I look over at him.

" what's so funny?" He gets in really close and says

" Its not rape if i enjoy it." i just glare at him i forgot he could ready my thought cause of the stupid mating bond. I huff in annoyance because Zayn is still laughing. i roll over to where my back is facing him and a punishment for him laughing at me. Its not nice. He puts his arms around my waist and i push them off. I was mad at him nd i blocked his mind reading thing. but between you and me I'm just messing with him. Shh don't tell him;). His growl brought me back to the real world and i try hard not to laugh. He puts his arms around me again and I slap them away. I bust up laughing and turn around he looks mad i just laugh so more. He pulls me close and whispers " Don't ever do that again I don't like being mad at you aver stupid stuff." i laugh and snuggle up close to him and start to wonder where shyanne is i mind link her. Boo where are you .?

I'm in the guest bedroom since zayn took my spot haha and i think i found my mate.

oh my god who?!!?!?!!?!

Niall Zayn's beta i think. Well i know its Niall i just don't know if it his beta or not.

OMG!!! that means when i leave your coming with me YES!! i'm so happy for you have you talked to him yet.?

Well no and I'm kinda scared to.

Boo have you seen your self your hot he would be fucking crazy to turn you down if you want i will talk to him tomorrow to see if he likes you and if he knows yet.

Oh thank you god i kinda want to go with you just to see him up close. I can feel her smile and say okay good night and she says night and i look up at zayn who is smiling at me.

"What.??"

" Oh you are going to love me my beta found his mate here and its shyanne. So we are leaving tomorrow and moving to my pack you will be a great Luna babe."

" i totally forgot that you are a alpha. I'm scared I will mess up the first day oh god i don't even think that they will like me...." he cuts me off by putting his hand over my mouth

" they will love you babe now lets get some sleep you look tired." he kisses my forehead and i snuggle up and use him as a pillow. i fall into a deep sleep and its by far the best sleep of my life an it just started.

The next morning 10:30 am

i wake up to some one snoring. I look up and hit Zayn's chest and he wakes up. But when i say wakes up it looks like he just got a exorcism i laugh so hard when he jumps up and like he just saw something scary its so funny. He looks over at me and says.

" what why did you slap my chest.?"

" Your loud ass snoring woke me up and its 10:30 we need to get up and get ready for school were late." i get up and jump in the shower and do the normal things you do in a shower and get out. I grab my towel and wake into my room and go to my closet and get a black lace bra and thong to match and put on my new black shorts and my batman shirt with my batman hoodie. I walk down stairs and Zayn is eating grapes again. God what's up with him and grapes. i grab a apple and walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair out so it goes curly. i walk back in the kitchen after I'm done and grab Zayn's hand and walk out the door on our way to school. He stops about half way down the drive way. I turn around and look at him.