009

Edot'sPOV 📍Dudeylo'sHouse,TimeSkip,June13th,2022

    "Ma hearts yall gotta talk to her." Notti said to me and Dudeylo as we all smoked. "Nah she gotta talk to me." I said passing the blunt to Keem. "You know Lani, she's not gonna talk to you first." Notti said. He was right, Lani never apologize first. "Bro she twerked on my mans." I said. "She wasn't gon do that if you wasn't surrounded with smoochies." He said before taking a hit from the blunt making me sigh. "Alright fine." I said getting up. "For real." Notti said kinda shocked. "Yea." I said pulling my pants up before walking out Dudey's house. I grabbed my keys from my pocket and got into my car driving to Lani's crib.

     I got out of the car and approached her door this shit had a real niggas heart racing. I knocked on the door and squeezed my fist until the door opened revealing Mari. "Nigga what you want." Mari said irritated. "To talk to Lani." I said nervously. "Mmcht alright bro." Mari said opening the door all the way so i could walk in.  The closer I got to Lani's bedroom the louder my heartbeat got, a bitch never made me this nervous got my hand sweaty nd all. I opened the door to see her laying on her bed facing the other way. I walked up to her bed and sat down on it. "Mari." She said her voice sounding hurt I could tell she been cryin. "It's Dotty." I said making her sit up and face towards me her hair was a mess and her eyes were red I felt bad. "You good?" I asked. "Get the fuck out." She said mugging me. "I'm sorry." I said looking in her red glossy eyes. "I don't care Edot get out." She said pushing me but she wasn't strong enough. "Ma I'm sorry." I said again. "You said I was a thot." Her voice cracked referring to what i said on live a few days ago.    "I was just mad I didn't mean it." I said before sighing. "I said get out Elijah." She said before hitting me and pulling my hair and shit. "Chillout bro." I said grabbing her wrist tighter. She started crying making me pull her into a hug. I didn't really know what to do, I barely saw her cry unless it was outta anger. "I'm sorry Lani, I love you bro."' I said before kissing her cheek. She pulled away then looked into my eyes making me break eye contact almost immediately. I didn't really know what to do now In already done made her cry. "You forgive me ma." I asked her. "Yea." She said making me lift her face up and kiss her. She deepened the kiss getting closer to me as I slid my tongue into her mouth swirling it around. 

     The kiss escalated real quick next thing you knew she was laying down with no clothes on. I slid into her letting out a sigh of satisfaction. I began stroking into her in a steady pace. Her shit was so wet and soft I just wanna fuck the shit outta her but I gotta be gentle now. "Uhh." She moaned sounding like music. I began stroking into her deeper throwing my head back in pleasure. "Oh my god Eliii." She moaned but not louder than the music we turned on so we could block out our noises. I went faster but not enough to hurt her but i could feel her clench around me. She scratched my back making me accidentally slip out a moan. "Fuck Edot I gotta cum." She moaned grabbing on my shoulder. "Oh my god." She moaned before cumming on my dick as her legs shook. I grabbed her legs and sped up. "Eliiiiii." She moaned her grip on my shoulder getting tighter as hers streamed down the sides of her face. I began getting sloppier and sloppier before nutting inside her. "Shit." I said pulling out after i realized this the second time i nutted in her. 

     I walked into her bathroom turning on the water walking back into the room to see her on the bed breathing heavily. I picked her up off the bed and brought her in the bathroom where we both took a shower. When we both were done we turned the music off then passed out.

______________________________________________________

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy

thanks for reading

vote

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

759 words