One

Elena sat at her table , biting on an apple.  When will Stefen be here?  Her phone buzzed on the tabletop.

"Hello?" She asked
" I'm outside" his deep voice sent butterflies straight to her stomach. They had been dating for over a year, how did he stuff have this affect on her?
" ok. I'm coming"
She walked to the door and swung it open. A grin was plastered on his face, ear to ear. She shyly smiled and stepped forwards.
" hey" he murmured, resting his dying hands on her waist and pressing his body to hers. When they lips touched, electricity sparked in her chest. She pushed herself up, resting on her tippy toes and held her hands to his face.

His tongue danced with hers. Elena was straddling Stefan, his hands in her ass. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth, grinding in his cock.  Stefan groaned into the kiss and pushing his hips up.  "We should" Elena panted in between kisses "stop" she finished.  Stefan didn't make an effort to stop, instead he sliped his hand up the back of her shirt and I clipped her bra. She pulled away from the kiss and removed both her shirt and her bra. He flipped them over.  Elena unbuckled his belt and her own.  Stefan pulled his own pants down and then hers . They were left in only their underwear.

Stefan pressed his groin to hers, causing Elena's stomach to lurch and her pussy begin to moisten.  " Stefan..." she whined impatiently. He smirked and hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties , pulling them down. He slowly began to plant kisses down her body, causing the pit in her stomach to expand until it was painful. He licked her inner thigh and grazed his knuckles along her  slit
" holy shit Elena your soaked" her mumbled under his breath before slowly kissing her clit. She instantly reacted, reaching down and grabbing his hair.  He started lapping at her vagina, pressing his thumb against her nub and sliding his tongue through her hole.  A series of high moans escaped her mouth, he was tongue fucking her so well it was driving her crazy. She could feel the pressure in her core building up, indicating she was about to cum. She bucked her hips but just as she was about to explode he drew his head back and looked up at her. " Stefan..." she whimpered "please" Stefan only smirked and climbed back up, kissing her neck slowly and lining him self up. She could feel the tip pressing against her entrance. He slowly pushed him self in . "Fuck Elena" he groaned, slowly pulling back and thrusting again. She was panting and the feeling in her stomach was building again.  At first his thrusts were slow but he was slowly gaining speed and rhythm. She was rocking her hips in time with him and he snacked his hand down to massage her clit.  Her breaths were getting heavy. She was about to cum. As if reading her mind, Stefan sped up, hitting all the spots that made her scream. " fuck" she moaned. Her stomach tightened and her pussy exploded with pleasure. She was practically screaming. Elena felt him clench and shudder. " shit Elena" he grunted.

Elena awoke to the sound of her phone buzzing on her bedside table. Unknown number.  She sighed and flipped it open.
"Hello?" She asked
"Hello Elena" the voice answered
"Katherine" Elena's smile faded and her voice turned cold.