<3

Hey all

This is my first time writing

so do give me your constructive criticism

Tnx for reading

This book mentions

*horror*
*abuse*
*SA*
*forced*
*hurt*
*hate*
*forced relationship*
*dominant man*
*dominant women*
*submissive women*
*chubby women*
*hateful behavior*
*murder*
*blood*
*obsession*
*twisted love*

This text is not a romance story; rather, it describes a situation where a girl finds herself trapped between a man and a woman, who both claim ownership over her without her consent. It's important to understand that this narrative is not romantic or something to be idealized. Instead, it should be viewed as a portrayal of horror and suffering.

(Comment Which country are you from )

And
Hey cutiees
U all can call me dil

In the vast world of mafias, Aishwari found herself as a maid under the daughter of a mafia leader, Alicia. It turned out, Alicia rescued her from being trafficked by her father's mafia. Alicia played the role of an innocent angel, trying to save lives wherever she could.

On the other side of this underworld, Ambrose Alexander stood as the king, ruling all the mafias alongside Agatha Vilix, the queen. The two of them held dominion over the entire mafia world.

Caught between these powerful figures, Aishwari never imagined her life taking such a turn. Escaping from their grasp became a challenging task, something she hadn't anticipated.

As Aishwari navigated the complexities of the mafia world, she found herself entangled in a web of power and danger. Little did she know that her journey would unfold in unexpected ways, with the mafia's influence looming over her every move.