Chapter 3

Crystal

I wake up to see yeonjun in my face "is this a dream or did i die and just land in heaven " i ask myself " neither you just forgot your wallet at my place and the members dared me to go personally to give it back" yeonjun says in an unsurprised tone.

"you have drool on your face" yeonjun says "thank you kind sir for this beautiful information, what do you think obviously after such a long night I'm gonna have drool on my face" i said in an sarcastic tone.

I get up to use the bathroom after I come out soha says "so how did you seduce your ex celebrity crush in one night" in a gossipy way i mean he was my celebrity crush only for two years (5th and 6th grade) so obviously she was gonna hunt me for it i mean which bestie doesn't hunt you for such things.

"Listen one advice, don't try to act funny with me while using yeonjun's name" i say in a sarcastic but scary way "yes mam yes" soha says in a rather childish way. "Look this is the final meeting before the group's final member line up and comeback" i say in a serious tone "so everything needs to be perfect" i say while trying to find a outfit to wear.

Fyi i am the leader and the oldest member of a 6th gen Kpop group "New Generation" also known as "NXG" i don't know if i was high or just out of my mind to put a 'X' in the middle but either way people liked that for some reason. I am known for my cold personality, my beauty and my country as I'm the first Pakistani Kpop idol.

My group hasn't been doing great so we went on a hiatus but we are now coming back better than ever.

And come to think of it, if we were popular it would probably be because we have two boys in my group hoshi and yeonjin they both are younger than me but try to protect me like elder brothers even though they end up making things worse i still love them as little brothers and in all of this I'm the only girl in the group.

so i have been talking with hybe about it for awhile now and we plan on adding a member, soha is still a trainee but ofc because of me she might get chosen but bighit and hybe are thinking otherwise.