chapter 28

Yeonjun

"She slapped me so hard" yesterday hostess says crying, turns out she is a really big livestreamer and really loved by k-netizens "Crystal hit me so hard it still hurts, but I'm ok, my boyfriend has come to pick me up" she says teary eyes "Crocodile tears, I hate them so much" I say clenching my fist "Eh, look at the comments" Yeonjin says "Why are both my wifes fighting?" Aria yells "Since when did yeonjun become your wife!" Aria yells then she looks at me as I give her a death glare "I think he meant you" Kai says "Well then I want a divorce" Aria says awkwardly looking up to me "Aria congrats we got a call from hybe, they want you to come to the hybe building" Soha says sarcastically "Oh, coming" Aria says sadly.

Aria

We knock at the chairman's door "The chairman isn't here at the moment, he is with his wife in bali" a staff member says then she takes us to the board member who was in charge at the moment "Mrs.Choi, you have two visitors" the staff member says then she leaves after giving us a light bow "So can you tell me your names?" The woman on the chair asks "I'm Soha and this is Aria" Soha answers "I've heard of you but not you" the woman says pointing to me as she gets up "Aria is my real name, you may know me as Crystal" I say "Do you know what you have done!" The woman asks "You slapped a famous and very loved livestreamer and you have dating rumors going on with Yeonjun, do you know how much damage you've caused the whole company?" The woman asks as I nod my head in a yes "Then what are you waiting for? Hand me your resignation letter by the end of the day" the woman says calming herself down a little as me and Soha look at each other in shock "No, ma'am it wasn't her fault, I should've done something, I'll take responsibility" Soha says "Wrong you won't take responsibility, you'll have to take responsibility, after all that is your job, your three months wage will be deducted" the woman says then something in me pops "Listen, i-" I get cut off by Yeonjun who barged I look at him in shock "Eomma,그녀는 아무 잘못도 하지 않았어" Yeonjun says "She slapped a-" Yeonjun cuts off his mom "She didn't even touch her, infact she pushed Kai and tried to slap her but i stopped her" Yeonjun says " Crystal and Soha you guys should go, I called an Uber for you guys, I need to talk to my mom" Yeonjun tells to us then We leave.

Yeonjun

"Eomma you are being really harsh, just put her on hiatus for our comeback showcase, after that is our tour " I say to my mom "Terminating her contract is the best idea right now, You will finally be able to date chu hua-" I cut her off "Wait you are doing this just because you want me to date chu hua!?" I yell, As I leave the room "She'll be on hiatus until our comeback showcase or I will be handing over my resignation" I say to my mom.

Aria

I was on my phone reading weverse comments "Unnie, You should stop reading those comments" Soha says "But all I can do is read them and reply to them" I say "Reading them won't do anything" Yeonjun says as he enters the car "Check my weverse account" Yeonjun says then I take my phone and quickly go to his account Yeonjun had posted two new videos one was the CCTV footage from the fight and a video of the members massaging their wrists after the race I quickly look up to him trying to hide my smile "You posted these!" I say still trying to hide my smile "You aren't going to be in the comeback showcase but you'll continue the recording the MV and song" Yeonjun says"Oh" I say

We reach back to the base and Soha says to go out today to celebrate me not having to resign "Fine then party is on me but I'll stay her for my last live before the hiatus but you guys can take my card, buy whatever but don't finish the money in it" I say as I give Soha my card as she looks at me disappointed "Okay, I guess" Soha says as she, Yeonjun, hoshi and Yeonjin leave the base, the txt members were at dance practice

Yeonjun

Everyone else was done ordering and it was my turn "Would you like anything sir?" The waitress asks "Nope" then I see that they sell corn soup "잠깐만요!" I call back the waitress "Can I have one corn soup to go, oh, and put it on this card" I say giving her my card "Okay" the waitress says as she takes it "Ooh, Hyung, isn't Nuna paying?" hoshi says "Tch, do you have shame saying that, letting a girl pay when her wage is going to be deducted" I say "Here you go sir your corn soup to go and card" the waitress says "Thanks, I'll take my leave" I say.

After I reach back I see Aria on her gaming PC on a live I walk up to her and give her the soup I ordered for her then I start scolding MOAs, then I go up and start watching her live "He is angry enough at his mom for almost kicking me out of the company and my life is too precious to get killed by him, so I won't anger him" Aria says "Yah, who is 'i'malover" and why did you say that I should've gotten kicked out, I'll kick you out" Aria says then she gets a text and starts to act nice again and I stop watching her live and toss my phone onto the couch In my room which I was sitting on the then I think of her and her sillyness and chuckle.

Aria

"What do you mean by I slapped her, I dare not do such stuff, I'm a public figure" I say "Eh, who is user 'I'mded_123' come here and say it to my face, you guys speak like this because you know you can hide like this behind your phone or laptop but in reality you also want to be me" I say then Yeonjun walks in and put a shopper with a box "I got you corn soup, it's not homemade but don't be picky" Yeonjun Coldly says"Oh thank you Yeonjun-ssi, your so kind" I say "eh, just a second ago you were shouting at us" someone comments and people start to spam it "MOA, She is also a TXT member, and if you have respect for us then you should respect her too" Yeonjun says and then walks up to his room "He is angry enough at his mom for almost kicking me out of the company and my life is too precious to get killed by him, so I won't anger him" I say "Yah, who is 'i'malover" and why did you say that I should've gotten kicked out, I'll kick you out" I say then I get a text "Girl Yeonjun is watching your live" Alia says then I go back to act nice.