day 5

Yeonjun

I wake up to see that we haven't landed but the plane is not moving much so i try to leave Crystal's hand but her grip was too strong and she was sleeping so peacefully so instead i call a flight attendant to get a blanket and some hot coco "OMG you're choi yeonjun" the attendant screams "Yep that's me but keep this a secret oh and can you bring some hot coco and a blanket" i ask then she sees me holding Crystal's hand "Is that your girlfriend?" she asks but then in a sleepy state Crystal starts talking "Yah jagiya what time is it have we landed?" she says causing the fan to be jealous and leave.

 "Crystal, Crystal you up?" i ask gently "Jagiya why does your voice sound so manly" she says i kind of feel sad because i thought that she was calling me jagiya but it was Soha who she was calling jagiya "Because it isn't Soha who is holding your hand it's me Yeonjun" i say smirking as she pulls her hand away "Yah! that's called taking advantage" she yells after she realizes "Was i the one taking advantage or was it you?" i ask then another attendant brings the blanket and hot coco, when i ask what happened to the other attendant she says "She didn't want to serve you for some reason" and then she leaves back to her work then i give the hot coco and blanket but the hot coco slips out of my hand and spills on crystal's shirt so i tell her to go and change then i give her my hoodie.....

Aria

As i come back from the washroom after changing i bump into a guy who puts his shoe on mins which ruins it but he looks familiar "Sorry, my bad i didn't see where i was going" he says "it's ok "Um how much are they? can i get your number to wire the money? because i don't have cash on me at the moment" he asks "It's okay honestly either way after they don't fit me i'll throw them or give them to someone in need" but he keeps insisting so i give it to him "By the way what's your name?" i ask "Samuel Ali" he replies "Samuel Ali- wait samuel Ali, you don't remember me do you?" i say "No, i don't who are you?" he asks "Your worst nightmare if you don't treat me right" i reply then i tell him my name and leave him stunned "I'll be blocking you now and i'll delete your number later" i say and go back to my seat remembering that i'm wearing Yeonjun's hoodie which made me blush. 

"You're back? what took you so long? i'm sorry, for dropping hot coco on you" Yeonjun says "I met one of the boys from fifth grade he's my ex male friend the one who i told you about so i was just talking with him sorry it took time and it's not your fault the hot coco fell and look i'm ok, no scratches, no stitches, no burns, i'm completely fine then i put on a movie to watch with him 

I wake up to the announcement that the plane was about to land i get scared and start sweating and yeonjun saw it too because he held my hand i felt so lucky to know him, then we get out of the plane but as we're leaving, one of the flight attendants gives me a box saying that she thought i was pretty so she got me a present i thank her and leave to catch up with Yeonjun

As my parents were getting they're luggages Yeonjun went to get coffee so i get bored and decide to open the present to find broken glass which cuts my finger i scream so loud that yeonjun hears it and rushes to me "What happened!" he looks at me concerned and then sees the deep cut on my finger then he gets a first aid kit to clean the wound "Ah- it hurts" i say "Not more than it hurts my heart" he says in a serious tone i start crying thinking of you shi so Yeonjun calms me down "Put your head on my shoulder" he says in a gentle voice then i slowly go to sleep as he fixes up my wound "Thank you" i whisper to him.

When i wake up my parents are back so we leave the airport i tell Yeonjun to not tell my parents about the present thingy to not worry them and then i tell my parents to go back first because i have some errands to run and that i'll come back after finishing them and dropping Yeonjun off to the hotel "Hotel? Aria is that how we raised you? he is a guest and he's new to the place, how dare you make him stay at a hotel!" my dad says and then he makes me cancel the booking and tells him to stay at our place which makes me feel happy but surprised that my parents are allowing this but i won't stop them ...

I take Yeonjun to the police station with me to handle the situation and we file a case against that attendant turns out she did that as 'revenge' for taking 'her Yeonjun' away from her, i tell yeonjun that no media should know and that he should tell this to Hybe and Soobin so that they can help take care of this and so we do that "By the way mam what's your relation with this man are you guys dating?" the police officer asks "No we're just friends" i say and then the police officer says "okay that's all the info we needed we'll help you find the attendant until then keep safe" as he escorts us out. "Let's get ice cream?" i suggest while Yeonjun looks a bit angry about something "What's wrong?" i ask "Nothing let's go get some ice cream, friend" he says then we get ice cream and go home where he's still mad i guess he didn't like how i called him my friend at the police station. 

"We're back!" i yell after me and angry yeonjun comes back home "The place hasn't changed at all, well that's good" i say and then i go to my room "Eomma!" i yell and then i call her into the room "Eomma! i told you don't touch my stuff because i set them up in a specific order to keep them neat and tidy plus i have so many things that i can't change the order or anything because then i'll forget where i kept what" i tell "Ok, ok i'm sorry anyway get changed and go to sleep your dad is done setting up the sofa bed with yeonjun" my mom says and that's what i do.....

(so new parts will have some delay ok so every Monday i'll be posting a new chapter as every Saturday i'll write then my friend (aka soha who helps me write her parts in this story and my bestie for life) will look at it to see what could be done or if i mention smth about her which she doesn't want in the story she'll just tell me so that i could rewrite it so please cooperate if you want this yeonjun fanfic to be fully published)