10|Japan Pt.1

⚠️TW: S.A, I'll be putting a warning [⚠️] in place for those who wish to skip that part. Vote, comment & enjoy!

Kaida 'Indigo' Aoki| 18

🗓️Tuesday, July 25th📍Home

"It's only a two-day convention and the last thing I need you to do for me before you supposedly quit" my father emphasized but that wasn't the reason behind why I was complaining.

It's a convention I've been to multiple times with him but this time he's telling me that I'll be going with Brandon and Asami.

Brandon Chin, the heir to the Chin's family fortune and one of our partners on this project. He's also the guy my father has been trying to get me to date for the past two weeks ever since we've been introduced to each other.

He's a nice guy and everything but I already had a boyfriend and even if I didn't I still wouldn't be interested.

Jamari and I have been going steady and making progress with our relationship but I feel like telling him I was going out of the country with another man ago flip him chip.

I'm pretty sure he did something to Josie too because she hasn't been to work over the past month and quite frankly I don't trust travelling alone with Brandon or Asami.

"I know Papa but why do I have to go with them?" I asked for the second time tonight and he groans growing frustrated.

"His family is a partner on this project Kaida and your sister needs to learn from you to convince the board she's good enough to take over, now stop questioning my decision and go pack" he says dismissing the conversation and I sigh leaving the room.

Maybe I could go to the convention and come back without telling Jamari 

Hissing my teeth as I knew that wouldn't work, I sighed looking down at my phone to see him calling me.

Speaking of the fucking devil

"The delivery man deh pan him way" is what he greets me with and I pout because he sounds distracted.

He texted me earlier saying he had a surprise for me but he wouldn't be able to drop it off himself.

"How far him deh?" I asked putting the phone on speaker as I put a few outfits into my suitcase.

"Why yuh sound suh?" he asks ignoring my question, "Don't get mad" I start and he falls silent before requesting to switch over to video.

Accepting, his serious face greets me and I gulp, "Yah seh now?"

"I have a two-day convention in Japan and I won't be back until Thursday" I tell him and his facial features relax.

"A that yah tell me nuh get mad fah? Make it seem like yuh do something bad" he says laughing it off and I decided against telling him about the part where I'm going with another man because he was in such a good mood.