Krueger

I wake hearing a soft gasp in my ear. I open my eyes and it takes me a moment to remember where I am.

Pale gray walls, white curtains over the window, plush king size bed with a white duvet. The guest room.

Skittles room.

Last night after getting back from the adventure my woman took us on, I laid her sleeping body on the bed and tucked her in before climbing in next to her.

Myers was on Rogue watching duty but there was no way in fuck I was about to leave her side. Myers eventually let exhaustion win out and laid down on the other side of her and passes out. It was pretty obvious she wasn't getting back up in the night. She was out. For such a tiny package she does some loud ass snoring and grunting in her sleep.

Cute

I hear her softly moan and I remember what woke me. I look over at her and see her biting her plump bottom lip as she stares up at me with hooded lust filled eyes.

"Morning, Skittles." I smile at her. Her breath hitches and I grin at her. "Are you turned on, baby?" She looks so wanton right now.

"You and Myers slept in the bed with me?" She asks. I roll over to face her and kiss her forehead.

"Yeah. I didn't want to leave you and Myers eventually passed out. He had a crazy day yesterday with some business even before you showed up."

"Uh huh." She whimpers and wiggles around a bit. "I guess I should have warned you about how I sleep."

"You mean how you snore like a freight train?" I chuckle. Damn she's cute.

"No. I mean how I have sexsomia." Say what now?

"What is tha—" I go to ask her to elaborate but she cuts me off with a loud moan.

"Krueger, please help me. I think... I think I assaulted Myers in his sleep and I don't know what to do." She begs.

"Jesus, baby. What do you..." then it dawns on me.

I rip the covers off our bodies and see her skirt hitched up around her waist and Myers shorts pulled down enough to let his dick out. His dick that is very much planted deep inside Skittle's perfect pussy.

"I impaled myself on him." She rubs her thighs together and the friction causes her to arch her back, rousing Myers from sleep finally.

"What the... Jesus, Rogue, I'm so sorry!" He groans as he realizes what's going on.

"No, not your fault, Myers. I did this." She rushes to reassure him. He looks down at her with blown pupils.

"Do you want him to stop, Skittles?" I ask and they both whip their heads towards me. I take my own cock out and squeeze the head as a drop of precum drips out. "I know I don't."

"Please don't stop, Myers." She whimpers.

"God yes. I don't think I could stop if I wanted to." He groans as he grabs her hip and thrusts hard into her, causing all three of us to moan. "Jesus, Rogue. You're so hot, so wet, so freaking tight." He pulls out to the tip and plunges back into her.

"Yes!" She screams. "Harder!"

Myers positions them so she's laying on her front and pulls her hips up so he can get deeper. I take the opportunity to get on my knees and put my cock I'm front of her mouth. She doesn't hesitate to wrap her pouty lips around me and suck me down to the back of her throat. I nearly black out from the sheer heaven that pulses through me.

"God, you take me so good, sweet heart." Myers grunts, fucking into her in a relentless pace. His grip on her hips is white knuckled and she fucking loves it. She's moaning around my cock like a porn star and I can't take much more.

Myers reaches around to circle her clit and that's all it takes. She screams her release around me and I crumble like a virgin, erupting down the back of her throat with a nearly pained shout from the euphoria.

Myers grits his teeth and thrusts like a maniac for three more flesh pounding times before planting himself as deep inside her as he can as he groans his own release.

Our combined shouts must have garnered Hannibal's attention because in the next second the door bursts open and there he is with his gun drawn.

He takes in the scene with a resigned sigh as he lowers the gun and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Hannibal Bananabal!" Rogue flashes him a grin and he just grunts at her. He looks over her from head to toe before stopping at where Myers still has his dick inside her. His eyes hood and he swallows thickly. There's no mistaking the growing bulge in his pants either.

He slowly backs out of the room, not taking his eyes off her sweet pussy, before closing the door.

"Breakfast is ready!" He snarls as he bangs on the wall once before we hear his retreating steps.

"I think Grumpy is mad." Rogue muses, not sounding worried at all. I look down at her flushed cheeks and wild hair.

I think I'm in love.