but im here too❤️‍🩹(part two)

I wake up and i have kindergarten!! I get dressed and mom takes me to kindergarten. I see my teacher and friends and my day gets so much better
--
"Lets play cats!!"
"Oh yeah we should bunny!!"
thats my bestie Aubrey!!
we play cats before we have to leave. mom isnt here, its been like so so so long!! kindergarten ends at 3 and its 3:30. miss susan says shes late and will be here soon so i wait.
--
mom finally got me and i got to play with abby before mom yelled at me for waking her up, she was awake when i got there though. its always my fault and moms basically ignoring me. But im here too? its not fair. but im not mad at abby, im mad at mom-taylor.Im mad at taylor. shes not my mom, just abbys now.
i ask her when dinners gonna be done
"oh ill get right on that, i was just taking care of this little rabbit, is that right bunny?"
"well im hungry."
wait
.
.
.
bunny...? my nickname..? oh. she really doesnt like me. i start to cry so i run to my room and i start yelling things about mommy. ive heard other people say them to her but idk what they mean.
slut
cunt
whore
bitch
i heard what taylor calls "bad people" say those to her when they took our picture. they love taking pictures of us
anyways, mommy-taylor heard me and asked me what i was saying, why are her eyes big and red? i said i heard the bad people say that and she said to not say that.
"Why?"
"Its mean, y-y/n"
did she stutter?
"well you are all of those!! im bunny, not Abigail, why are you being mean to me!! your ignoring me!!"
i start crying alot and mom-taylor tries to hug me but i punch her tummy until she stops
"ever since abby came i havent gotten a single hug from you mommy, not one, why do you hate me now"
"baby, i dont hate you, listen here,"
she holds me tightly and i cry in her chest
"mommy was being an idiot, do you know what idiot means?"
"no but ive heard it before..."
"i-its fine, doesnt matter, mommy was being dumb, can you say that?"
"mommy was being dumb..?"
"good, you know y-you look so cute"
mommys crying now. i hold her as tight as i can
"i promise to never forget you again, okay bunny?"
"okay.."
"ill call auntie sel to pick up abby and we can spend the whole day together, how does that sound?"
i shrug and she grabs her phone to text auntie sel. im happy she isnt ignoring me now, she carries me into her room where abby is asleep in her crib and we snuggle!!
--
omg omg how do we like it? angways ill find the person now