Titles, Summeries & Important Notes

EPISODE 1: Wake Up

Summary: A year after Sharon's death, Molly finds & plays one of Sharon's old CDs, and three ghosts suddenly appear -- the boys from her (Sharon's) favourite band, Sunset Curve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EPISODE 2: Bright

Summary: After Molly starts singing again, the boys and Libby, encourage her to fight for a spot in Brighton High School's music program.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EPISODE 3: Flying Solo

Summary: After Molly's performance is a hit, the boys try to convince her to join Sunset Curve, but she'll have to come clean to Libby first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EPISODE 4: I Got The Music

Summary: Libby books Molly and the Phantoms to play at the school dance. Alex hangs out with his crush. The boys decide to teach an old friend a lesson.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EPISODE 5: The Other Side of the Midwest

Summary: At an exclusive club, the powerful ghost magician, Irving The Illusionist asks the guys to be in his band, but he's got something up his sleeve.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EPISODE 6: Finally Free

Summary: Molly teams up with Nick for a school performance and learns he broke up with Andrea. The band gets a new gig, except Molly gets grounded for skipping class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EPISODE 7: Edge of Great

Summary: Molly rehearses with Nick while dreaming about Luke; Alex wonders why Billy has been acting so weird. the band plays a party at Molly's house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EPISODE 8: Unsaid Emily

Summary: Molly meets Luke's parents and shares a song he wrote; Luke confides in Molly about Irving and the band's unfinished business.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EPISODE 9: Stand Tall

Summary: Molly and the Phantoms get their dream gig at the Orpheum in NYC. When Irving interferes, Molly has to find the courage to perform on her own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Important Notes

- Yeah so Sharon is dead in this AU and so is Irving The Illusionist.

- In this au, Molly and Libby are in 11th grade (even tho Julie and Flynn are 15 in canon).

- The band members are 19 in this AU.

- Andrea is Pan in this AU (it's been confirmed that Andrea is queer but her sexuality wasn't specified)

- A lot of the Characters from Jatp are staying the same. Like the members of Sunset Curve, Luke's parents, Nick, etc.

- Instead of Darryl being 1-2 years younger than Molly like in canon, he would be 4 years younger.

- There's only like one name change. Willie changed to Billy

- Ollie exists in this AU but he's a side character sometimes but mostly a background character.

- Todd/Scratch exists in this AU but he's a background character (Sorry Scratch fans-)

- ofc Molly still doesn't like magicians

- Darryl would be up to his usual shenanigans just not as much.