Chapter 14. CAVALRY BATTLE

(You take Kaminari's place in this episode, so he would just be in like a random group most likely bakugos)

As everyone started to gather in groups, people asked you to join your groups and you were unsure who to pick until you felt a familiar cold hand on your wrist and heard the familiar voice belonging to Shoto

"Y/n. Join my group" he said to you, not even asking, but he knew you'd say yes, you two were always working well together as a team, so you smiled looking up to him

"Sure" you shrugged, as you both looked for more teammates, you pointed out momo, she was an amazing partner and her quirk was very skilful, she'd deffo be useful, plus you loved her.

So you recruited her and he suggested iida, who thanked us for allowing him to join. We got our positions ready and Shoto explained them,

"I chose the three of you because I believe we'll make for the most stable formation possible, Y/n is our left wing, she can work to keep enemies at bay and use her webs to catch multiple bands and stick them to us, yaoyorozu you'll take the left wing, focus on insulation and defence, Iida, you'll take the front, we'll rely on you for mobility and physical defence"

"And you'll be attacking and creating diversions of ice and fire, is that right?" Iida asked shoto

"Not quite, when I'm in battle, I never use my left side." Shoto replied, monotone as ever as he stared up at his father in the stands, you just awkwardly looked around now that the group went silent.

But that silence only lasted a moment as now everybody had chosen their groups and were ready to battle, making the crowd roar once again.

"OKAY FIRST YEARS, I HOPE YOUR HAPPY WITH YOUR CHOSEN TEAMS! LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED, ONE FINAL COUNTDOWN BEFORE THE GAME STARTS, 3, 2, 1" ... "BEGIN" Mic and midnight announced, marking the start of the game, meaning everyone, including you, were now going to be ganging up on izuku and his group.

As everyone charged towards him he established that he was running away, which a class B student didn't allow as he made them sink into the ground that they stood on, but they had a support class student on their team, and used some sort of back pack and heavy looking boots to blast them into the air.

Dark shadow appeared and guarded all around them. It was a pretty cool sight honestly.

"WATCH THOSE HEAD BANDS, YOU CAN IGNORE THE 10 MILLION POINTS AND GO AFTER THE OTHERS" mic laughed in amusement.

As izukus team continued to get attacked by other groups you and your group captured others without them noticing, it just added onto your points so why not, and before you knew it they had blasted into the air again, bakugo following after only to be blocked by dark shadow, damn this was not a good start for bakugo huh?

"Hold on here, this is an unexpected turn, other than Midoriya, class 1A's not doing so hot, even bakugo is loosing"

Oh damn. This REALLY wasn't bakugou start. You gotta hand it to that 1B guy, he got bakugou band, it looked like he was mocking him, and this distracting him from izuku. He looked like he was about to murder the fellow blonde before him.