Chapter 0

Around seventy-five percent of the population, there are people who has supernatural powers. We call them the Magic-Wielder.

They lived in harmony away from the other twenty-five percent, who has none of these powers. We call them the Neumals.

The Magic-Wielders concealed the existance of magic from the Neumals for their safety. In return, they protect them from harm in secret.

The Magic-Wielders are divided into four:

The first one are the Wizards. They have the ability to manipulate different elements of nature.

The second are the Beasts. They have the ability to take form of different animals or even mythical beings.

The third are the Botany. They have the ability to manipulate the different plants or even mythical plants.

Lastly are the Warriors. They have the ability to summon and wield different artifacts or even mythical artifacts.

And each of then rule the four nations respectively:

Spade Kingdom - Beasts

Clover Kingdom - Wizards

Heart Kingdom - Botany

Diamond Kingdom - Warriors

"The Dark Staff has been stolen!"

With a dangerous artifact gone, specially on the wrong hands, the world will be doomed.

The Dark Staff is one of the many artifacts that has been scattered everywhere in the world. It can summon dark spirits that wield magic, Necromancy.

It was a massacre. Millions has been killed because of the dangerous artifact. Despare is getting closer to the world.

Then, they used an artifact that counters the evil artifact, The Purity Gem. It can purify all evil magic means it also nullify all magic that the staff releases.

Everything must come for a price. The gem uses excessive amount of magic power and life force to use it. So if a person uses it, they'll die.

The war was over. The staff was sealed.

...

But is it really over?

***