Chapter 1

[YUKI'S POV]

A dark forest surrounded me, it's like I'm afraid of something. Then a very beautiful woman on a gorgeous gown appeared in front of me. She has a crown in her head, her tail look majestic. Nine tails that are crystal like?

"Stay here Yuki, don't ever leave this spot, ever! Got it?"

Why is this woman telling me to stay in this very spot, in a really dangerous looking forest, is she insane?

Suddenly, a blue glowing dome covered me. Is she protecting me?

"No matter what happen, we'll always love you."

The woman turned her to her back then looked back to me again.

"I'm really sorry."

Her eyes teared up before she left. Then a very bright light shined on my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw the light was coming from my window. So it was just a dream.

I sat on my bed that I slept on trying to process everything before school starts. I let out a deep sigh and got up. I prepared my uniform that consists of a black robe, a white long sleeve, a black pants, and a golden tie.

Golden ties are given to students  are associated with the student council, while black ties are given to students that are not associated with anything. To put it simply, black ties are for regular students.

I walked into my bathroom and took a shower. After I was done, I wore my uniform and I pat my hair with a towel to dry. It's too d*mn long!

"Yuki, hurry up! The food is gonna be cold by then."

My roommate shouted my name from the kitchen.

"Give me the time to get ready, Apollo."

I coldly replied to him. It's loud enough for him to hear me. After a few minutes, I walked out from my bedroom and closed the door. I now stand at the living room that is next to the dining room. There I saw my roommate, Apollo. He wears a similar uniform that I have with a similar colour to my tie.

"Seriously, you always take long to get ready."

Apollo scratches his head.

"You wouldn't miss a breakfast that I make would you?"

He said with a saddening tone and makes a cute face.

"Stop before you make me puke."

I replied coldly.

"You're so mean. You're lucky that I love you."

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

Apollo chuckled. I don't know if I misheard or what. Weird.

"So, what's today's breakfast?"

"Oh, just some omelette and fried rice just for you."

The aroma of the food reaches my nose. It smelled delicious. That's Apollo's cooking for you.

"Isn't this too much? I mean I'm grateful and all, but what about you?"

Apollo holds a white mug. Steam releases from above the mug.

"A cup of coffee is fine. It's a great starter of the day, don't worry about me, babe."

"We're not even together..."

I said quietly.

"Yet."

Apollo smirked at me. He thought he did something.

"Let's eat. You better sit down, Apollo."

I glared at him while I sat down.

"Alright, alrighttt! Just stop glaring at me like that will you?"

Apollo jokingly said.

"Are you telling me what to do?"

I said to him in a serious tone.

"Of course not, sir!"

Apollo saluted at me in a playing manner. I closed my eyes.

"Just stop. Let's eat."

He smiled at me genuinely and we had breakfast.

[KENNETH'S POV]

Two days before the present day.

Is this the school? Why does it have to be in a middle on a forest? Good thing I passed the entrance examination. It's so difficult!

I held my confirmation letter for the guards to let me in. Now I stand in front of the most prestigious school, the school is colossal! It looks like that building stands for a very long time, probably ancient.

I walked closer to one of the guards and he reached his hand out.

"Letter?"

I gave the letter I've been holding. His eyes glowed as he starts to read the letter.

He gave the letter back to me.

"Your letter has been confirmed, welcome to Four-leaf Clover Academy."

The guards opened the tall gate. Wow, the view looks and feels amazing! The guard guided me as we entered the school gates. I just can't explain how spacious the area of this school is.

We entered the entrance of the school building. I just can't believe that I'll be studying here.

"We've arrived at the Dean's Office, We'll be off now, new student and enjoy your stay here."

The guards left leaving me at the front of the Dean's Office door. I entered the room and I saw an spacious room and the table sits at the end of the room. A tall and big window was behind the table and there was no one sitting at the chair.

"Welcome, Kenneth Solheart!"

I quickly turned around and saw a tall figure that greeted me.

"Are you...?"

I felt a terrifyingly strong aura from that man then suddenly the heavy atmosphere lifted.

"Yes, I am the third Dean of Four-Leaf Clover Academy, Horatius Clover."

Horatius? Where did I hear that name from?

. . .

Timekeeper?!

What is he doing here at this school?

The dean gave me a piece of paper.

"Here's the schedule of your class. The dorms is at the east side of the castle."

As I look at my schedule, I noticed that the dean examines me. It gives me the chills.

"Rose Academy."

I was shocked to hear my previous school from his mouth.

"Excuse me?"

"A school that got destroyed lately even the town that is in, Town of Roses, correct?"

I looked down feeling down all of the sudden.

"Yes, that's right. Although my hometown was destroyed, either way we survived."

The dean looked at my and gave me an empathetic smile.

"I hope you're okay."

There was a slight silence and the dean spoke again.

"I have nothing to give you, you may exit the room, goodluck!"

I've walked out the room still feeling bothered. I got my dormroom number and the key, this is my first step of being a strong wizard!

***