My writing journey

Just like any common writer, I started up writing stories and essay at a very young age of 9. The spark of writing started when teacher taught us essay for the first time. Teacher wrote a whole paragraph of 10 lines on board, everyone copied it, I did the same too. I wondered if I can write essays on my own, then I started making attempts on writing essay. Wrote essays on small topics like cow, tree, etc. Soon it became one of my hobby. At the age of 10 I wrote my first poem called 'Rose'. I loved writing more than anything. I used to write small stories in my free time. I used to share them with my friends and family. Writing is a comfort especially for an introvert like me. Writing is my love language. In just few years, it became my passion. As much as I read, feel, explore and observe the more I find ideas to come up with. Writing is something I never stop doing. It also helps to develop my thinking and gives me understanding skills. While writing things my one and only motto is to 'Just write whatever comes in your mind'... that's when happens the real magic when you let your thoughts flow. In upcoming future, I have this one wish to publish books of mine. Hoping that I will. I'm always found of platforms to share my works and Wattpad is one of them. I'm also thankful that people support my writing skills and always help to learn ahead in this journey! So just saying a big Thanks to all of you for your endless support!