Ehsaas 🖤

"I can smell something is burning, haina Bhaijaan"
"Ayaan, tum yahaan?"
"Ya mein ,kya aapko acha nahi laga?"
"Kya baath kar rahi ho, Looser"
They hugged each other
"A-Z ke A Nahi aayi tho koan ayega bhaijaan, waise ab 'Z' Bhi aagayi he"
"Don't tease me Ayaan"
"Woh koan he, uske saath?"
"Pata nahi seems like her colleague"
"Hmm mera hisab se aapke honewala sardard"
"Laugh as much you want"
"Hehe"
Asad was looking at Zoya. Zoya as usual chills and chats with every possible one she meets. she is enjoying it.
Suddenly the song started playing. Thahir invited Zoya for a dance since everyone was dancing. Zoya was puzzled at first. but then she saw Asad was looking at her
She immediately agreed and held Thahir's hand.
Asad gave her a bombastic side-eye. but she was enjoying that. because she loves irritating him

"Bhaijaan meine kaha tha na, sardard"
Ayaan mocked Him
"Chalo, ab humko ek dance karna chahiye,"
"Tumhare saath, are you mad ?"
"Mere saath nahi, unke saath"
"Kiske"
"Woh ladki haina, kahi time se aapko notice kar raha he. ask her bhaijaan, I swear she will agree  even without asking"
"Sach me tu paagal he" Asad gives him an 'I am done with your look'.How can I dance with someone else than Zoya?"
"Bhaijaan aap shayad bhool rahe he, Woh Mona hai,
Only Rabart knows Mona well. She is a very Jealous Person Bhaijaan"
"So you're telling me to dance with someone else to make her Jealous?"
"Yes, chalo dance karo"
Ayaan pushed Asad to the girl. Ayaan was right the girl agreed without hesitation.

Na aaye ho, na aaoge, na dooriyaan dhikhaoge
Na thaam ke woh josh mein yoon hosh se udaoge
Na aaye ho, na aaoge, na jhooth se sunaoge
Na rooth ke sirhane mein, remote ko chhupaoge
Gaye tum gaye ho kyun, raat baaki hai
Gaye tum gaye ho kyun, saath baaki hai
Gaye tum gaye hum tham gaye har baat baaki hai
Gaye kyun
toh jiyein kyun...

Everyone is dancing to the song with their respective partners. Asad And Zoya look into each other eyes, dancing to the rhythm but their eyes share something unspoken. Both of them were lost in their world.
Zoya was about to lose her balance while dancing, but Thahir steadied her by holding her waist.
"Thankyou Thahir"- she said to Thahir while looking at Asad
Asad suppressed his anger and cursed his inability to react.
As they continued to dance, the song changed and everyone switched their dance partners.

Tujhe Sochta Hoon main shaam o subah
Iss se zyada tujhe aur chahoon toh kya
Tere hi khayalon mein dooba raha
Iss se zyada tujhe aur chahoon toh kya

Bas saare gham mein jaana, sang hoon tere
Har ek mausam me jaana, sang hoon tere
Aaa aa aaa.... sang hoon tere
Aaa aa aa.... sang hoon

 Zoya fell into Asad's arms and gazed deeply into his eyes

Zoya fell into Asad's arms and gazed deeply into his eyes. After five long years, he finally saw her up close and was absolutely mesmerized by her beauty. It was as if time stood still in that moment, and all he could do was admire her in awe. As he looked into her eyes, he noticed her hair strands falling onto her forehead. Without a second thought, he gently removed them and tucked them behind her ears, revealing her beautiful face even more. The moment was so tender and sweet, that it made his heart skip a beat. Their eyes were locked As she tried to leave, Asad quickly pulled her close, his strong arms wrapping around her waist. Without a word, he started swaying to the music, and before she knew it, she was swept up in his embrace, the world around them fading away as they danced together.

"Who was that?"- Asad gently whispered into her ear while holding her close to his chest.
"Koan?"
"Woh"- he pointed his eyes to Thahir
"He is my colleague, why you're asking?"
"Kuch nahi bas aise hi"
"And who is she? The one you're dancing with?"
"Woh she is Ayesha, why are you asking?"he raised his eyebrows
"Kuch nahi aise hi"
"Come on Ms Farooqui, you can tell me you're jealous"
"Jealous my foot. I can see who is jealous here"
"I am not jealous you are !"
"Mr khan your face can lie but eyes don't"
The song ends and they parted.
Asad got a phone call

"Hello Mr Asad Ahammed Khan"
"Hello may I know you?"
"Kaise bhool sakthe mere ko , aakhir aap Ms Farooqui ki pyaare Mr khan ho"
"Tum?"
"Kya hua khushi nahi Hui mere aawaz sunkar?"
"What you want?"
"Kuch nahi, apne Mrs ko aapas mein milkar bahut khushi hogi, issiliye, The further away you keep her, the safer she will be."
"What you will do? Tu kuch nahi kar sakthi usse
Itni Saal use akele chod ke bahut galthi kardi meine,ab nahi, mein usee kabhi chodunga,samjhe"

"Bade hero wali baath ki Asad miya,but first apne pyaari Zoya ko dhoondlo ,phir baath karna"
"You bastard,kya kiya tune Zoya ke saath?"
"Kaha tha na find her"
"Agar zoya ko kuch hua tho zinda nahi chodunga tujhe"
He cut the phone call His eyes began to search for her, but she was nowhere to be found.
" Ayaan,Aapne Zoya ko dekha?"
"Nehi bhaijaan, woh yaha kahi hoga shayad"
He enquired everyone but no one seen her
"Zoyaaa..." he screamed.

To be continued

Precap- drunk Zoya