Cute banters

"Ek second mein dikhatha hoon"
Mr. Hooda opened his phone, took a picture from his gallery, and showed it to them. Asad and Zoya looked at each other with shock. It was a picture of their confession in the airport. Asad
Proposing Zoya.
"Tum dono Asad &Zoya haina, kabse mere phone pe aapke pictures he, hum Sab aapke fan he Asad, Kaisa takkar ke proposal kiya tune, and you know what abhi bi mere biwi mere ko taunt kartha hai ki Asad jaisa proposal nahi kiya uske saath" he laughed

"You're husband and wife, I didn't know, that was good news, "Mrs Mehta said

"Why didn't you tell me before"
"Mr. Mehta aise koi baath nahi he"-Asad tries to talk
"Ooh I understand professional reasons right, It ok hum kisi ko kuch nahi bathathenge"-Mr. Hooda supported.

Asad and Zoya looked at each other signing what to do next. when Asad tried to clear the air they all went.

"Ab Kya Karna he?" -Zoya asked him
"I'll sort it out anyhow, don't worry"-Asad assured

That day was full of hurry and bustle. They completed the engagement preparations and left in the evening.
_________________________

Asad stopped at the supermarket on his way back because he forgot to bring Haya's favorite chocolate. He didn't want to face her silent treatment again...He parked the car and went inside. On the other side, Zoya, who left the office before him, stopped at the supermarket to buy groceries. Serra and Jiya also joined.

"Serra, choose wisely. I can't buy everything you want, okay? Zoya warned her about Serra's shopping habits.

Serra decided to walk around the supermarket to figure out what to buy. She eventually found her favorite chocolate on the shelf. However, there was only one piece left, but she took it anyway. When she turned around, she noticed someone else's hand on the other side of the chocolate. And she found the owner of the hand one and only Mr.Rude.

"I took it first, it's mine" - she claimed

Asad, who hardly ever finds imported chocolates, has no intention of leaving this rare find..and If he didn't bring it, Haya wouldn't be talking to him.

"For your kind information, I found it first, and guess what I will take it"

"How mean, mujhe yeh chahiye, meine pehle dekha" She also has no intention to leave.

"Do you have money, nahi hena, so I will"
He took the chocolate from her, but Serra retaliated by biting his hand, causing Asad to scream.
Zoya was picking some vegetables when she saw Them. She ran towards them but stopped because she knew going there would only escalate the problem. so she sends Jiya instead.

They both were arguing like some LKG student.and both of them has no intention to give up .
"Serra Bache he mein samjh sakthi hoon, par yeh Mr khan ko Kya hua? Ek chocolate ke liye lad rahe Ho, woh bhi ek chotti bachi ke saath. Jaise baap jaise beti"Zoya thought.

"Stop it guys, what are you guys doing? Yeah public place he" They both went silent when Jiya scolded them.

"SERRA it's okay we can buy another one"
Jiya convinced her to give that to Asad. while passing she didn't forget to stick her tongue to him.

"Crazy" - Asad said in mind

"And you, you are an adult right, and why are you behaving like a child?" Jiya's question made him convicted

"Chaloge" Jiya goes with Serra. Serra glared at Asad and left there. She saw Zoya and started complaining.
"Mr rude, kitne rude he? First mere ice cream kharab kar diya Ab mere chocolate bhi leliya"
She said angrily. but Zoya didn't understand her statement.
"Ice cream kab kharab kar diya? Unhone?"
" at airport"
" Toh, you guys meet earlier? He is the guy you talked about the other day Jiya?"
"Ha he is the one, you know him?" Jiya asked