✿ 11 ✿

Minho's Pov

"woah.. who's that, he's hot.."

"Girl, that's Minho!"

"Min who?

"minho who came in this school at the beginning but then left.."

"school is almost done so why is he back now.."

"How should I know?!"

"i heard some nasty things about him, don't get too close!"

"i heard him and his family went out of town and he killed them.."

"well for me, it's the other way around.. I heard they tried to hurt him so that's what he did.."

"all of you are so wrong.. he planned the plane crash that happened to his parents and now they're dead."

"well how is that any different from what we've said?!"

"shit he's coming, run"

"At least try to fucking whisper, I heard it all. Dumbasses" Minho rubbed his nose bridge, tired of the day already.

He's been hearing all this nonsensical gossiping since he stepped foot into the school, and quite frankly, he was tired of it.

To back track a bit, Minho started highschool here but he had to abruptly leave. Ever since then, everyone was creating rumors about him.

Now that he was back, some were fascinated, while others, afraid. He walked around with a cold demeanor and his face never once held a smile. Throughout the day at school, he received numerous letters which he saw as he opened his locker. More like they fell out in a pile.

And to make it worse, another one was fast approaching.

"O- oppa.." he turned his attention from the pile on the floor to the girl behind him with an envelope in her hand.

She seemed incredibly nervous from what he observed, so he made a note not to be too rude.

"Yes?"

"Uh.. um.. here-" she gave him the letter and ran off leaving him more confused than anything.

He opened it and was stunned that it wasn't another 'love letter'. It was more of a 'be my friend letter cause I think you're cool'.

‘well I'll add that to my list of weird ass encounters’

He looked around for her but she was long gone; so he pocketed the piece of paper before heading off the school grounds.

Minho walked for a bit before reaching the local park.

He loves writing, whether it be poetry or short stories.

Writing to him, is what music is to others. So whenever he has the time, you can catch him with a pen and a hard cover book decorated in stickers.

Minho turned around so he could situate himself on one of the slides when someone bumped into him.

"I'm sorry!"

"It's fine-" driven into a state of shock, Minho didn't even realize he was looking at the boy for a bit too long before he spoke up.

"Can you step aside? I wanna go to the swings."

"Huh? Oh sorry.." Minho moved a bit to the side allowing the boy to pass.

'he's grown so much...'

-nya
Have a good day/night

Not proofread.