Inflation

"San Lang..." Xie Lian said softly, his cheeks and ears red from the request he is about to make.

Hua Cheng looked at him. "What is it gege?"

"I-I want to try something." He muttered so low that Hua Cheng almost didn't catch it.

"What do you want to try?" Hua Cheng approached his husband with a curious look.

"I- Well- I want you to..." Xie Lian was so embarrassed, he didn't want to say it.

"Tell me gege." Hua Cheng gently grabbed Xie Lian's face in his large hands.

"I.. want you to... fill... me up?" Xie Lian managed to get out, his entire body burning as if he was on fire.

"Don't I always?" Hua Cheng smirked devilishly.

"I mean... a lot..." Xie Lian looked away, afraid that Hua Cheng would refuse but a deep chuckle came from his husband.

"I will fill you up until your belly is nice and swollen with my baby." Hua Cheng purred in his ear and Xie Lian let out a soft moan, his knees feeling weak.

"Yes... please... I want you to fill me up so much." Xie Lian looked up at him with half lidded eyes and a slightly parted mouth.

Hua Cheng bent down to capture those lips in a hungry kiss and Xie Lian's hands came up to tightly grip his robes. He parted his mouth and Hua Cheng dove in, completely devouring his beloved until he was a needy mess.

"Come on gege, let me undress you." Hua Cheng pulled away, licking his lips and that sent shivers down Xie Lian's spine and he frantically nodded.

Hua Cheng led them to their bedroom in Paradise Manor and as soon as they were completely alone, he teared at Xie Lian's white robes, peeling layer after layer off until he was bare to his husband.

"I want your mouth around my cock." Hua Cheng mouthed at Xie Lian's neck, sucking and biting, marking his beloved to claim him. Xie Lian tilted his head back and let out breathy sighs.

"You're s-still-" Before Xie Lian could finish his sentence, Hua Cheng's clothing vanished in an instant. Hua Cheng picked up Xie Lian with no effort at all and laid him on their bed to suck one of his nipples into his mouth while he pinched the other.

Xie Lian arched into him with a whine as he felt Hua Cheng's fangs graze his nipple. "S-san Lang!"

"Gege," Hua Cheng pulled away and leaned back, his cock hanging heavy between his legs.

Xie Lian shakily sat up and reached out with his hands to start stroking Hua Cheng's cock before leaning down to take his tip into his mouth. He sucked on the swollen head and sank further down, moaning as Hua Cheng went deeper and deeper into his throat.

"You're so good at that, Gege." Hua Cheng groaned, thrusting his hips slowly. Xie Lian loved the feeling of his throat expanding to accommodate Hua Cheng's size.

"Gege, give me your hand." Hua Cheng said and Xie Lian let out a muffled sound as he raised his right hand. Hua Cheng lathered oil onto his fingers until they were slick.

"Finger yourself for me." Xie Lian's eyes rolled back, taking Hua Cheng all the way down until his nose was pressed against his pelvis. He used his now slick fingers to rub his hole with the pad of his finger before pushing one in.

Xie Lian whimpered as he added a second one to scissor himself open.

"You're so sexy, Gege. You look so beautiful on your knees like this." Hua Cheng's voice was deep and slightly breathless as he continued fucking his beloveds mouth.

"I'm getting close, your highness, do you want me inside now?" Hua Cheng grinned when Xie Lian pulled off his cock with a 'pop' and nodding eagerly,

"I'm going to cast a spell Gege, you won't be able to cum until I'm done filling you with my baby." Hua Cheng grabbed a pillow and guided Xie Lian on his back with it under him.

"W-what?!" Xie Lian squeaked, unsure if he would be able to handle that.

"I won't be able to fill you up like you want me to if you are too sensitive from cumming once." Hua Cheng waved his hand over Xie Lian's cock before widening his legs.

Hua Cheng grabbed the bottle of oil and stroked his cock before rubbing his head against Xie Lian's hole before slowly pushing in.

Xie Lian let out a loud, long whine as he arched his hips up. Two fingers wasn't enough but he loved the pleasant burn that licked all the way up his spine.

"San Lang!" Xie Lian cried when Hua Cheng bottomed out. He felt so incredibly full and it was only going to get better.

"So tight, gege." Hua Cheng grunted, snapping his hips into his husband, watching as he writhed and moaned. "So beautiful. I want to paint you like this. Carve a statue of your divine beauty. Engrave you into my mind and soul."

Xie Lian clawed at the sheets desperately, thrusting up to meet Hua Cheng.

Hua Cheng bent over with a growl, his hands grabbing Xie Lian's hips hard enough to bruise and released ropes of white hot cum.

Xie Lian let out a choked sob, tears streaming down his face. "S-San Lang... I want..."

"Not yet gege, I have to fill you a few more times." Hua Cheng leaned down to capture Xie Lian's bottom lip in his mouth before pulling away. He conjured a bottle from nothing and got a curious look from his husband.

"This is for you gege," He said as he popped the cork open and chugged the contents.

"W-what does it do?" Xie Lian asked but he squeaked when felt Hua Cheng get even harder even after he just came.

Hua Cheng lifted Xie Lian's legs onto his shoulder and started to thrust shallowly while he kissed and sucked along his thighs. He bit down hard enough to leave a mark and Xie Lian's hips jerked suddenly.

"Ha-harder San Lang, bite me harder." Xie Lian begged, his eyes wide and cheeks flushed,

Hua Cheng gave his beloved what he wanted and sank his fangs into the soft meat of his thigh.

Xie Lian let out such a loud moan, his entire body tensing up and he squeezed Hua Cheng hard enough for him to grunt and release again inside of his beloved.

"Gege..." Hua Cheng's eyes were wide. "Did you just have a dry orgasm?"

Xie Lian went limp, his chest rising and falling frantically with tears staining his cheeks. "S-San Lang... That-" he let out a shuddering breath.

"Can you take more gege?" Hua Cheng licked at the blood running down Xie Lian's thigh.

"Y-yes, keep going." Xie Lian whispered and Hua Cheng grinned devilishly.

"Full... so f-full." Xie Lian whimpered as he rubbed his belly where there was a bulge. "Feels good, San Lang."

Hua Cheng kissed Xie Lian's thighs. "I removed the spell gege, are you ready?"

"Yes, yes, yes." Three hours of sweet torture of not being able to cum was driving him insane.

Hua Cheng bent down to take Xie Lian into his mouth and it was almost instantaneous with how stimulated and abused his body was. He arched into Hua Cheng's mouth, his lips parting with a silent cry.

Hua Cheng swallowed every drop and pulled away, licking his blood-stained lips, his fangs peeking out for a brief moment. "That was a lot, gege."

Xie Lian mumbled and whined. "T-thank you, San Lang." He gave a sweet sleepy smile and Hua Cheng leaned down to capture his lips in a soft kiss.

"Look at you, swollen with my baby." Hua Cheng purred and Xie Lian whimpered. "Does it feel good?"

Xie Lian nodded. "Feels good, s'good."

"We will have to do this again, gege." Hua Cheng kissed whatever Xie Lian was going to say with a sweet kiss.