CHAPTER 4 - That Boy in White

"Don't you feel curious about me?"

_________________

He asked me those questions, looking at me with his boba eyes.

"I do actually...and the fact that you appear in the bathroom out of nowhere... I was actually curious as fuck about who you are"

He laughed at me and shot me a smile.

"You must be shocked that time right? That's my performance gone wrong"

"What do you mean by performance gone wrong?"

"I do dance and magic tricks here..."

Dance and magic trick? Huh, is this the guy that just performed there on the stage earlier?

"You...Fortune teller?"

"Yes! Wait you know me?"

"I just know now... someone told me when you were performing there"

"About earlier... I accidentally reappeared there in the toilet... funny how you were actually there, hahahah. Well if you believe in magic anyway"

"I don't but after seeing it happen in front of my own eyes....guess I have to consider it now."

This is my fourth glass. We were just chatting about each other. He asked my name and we talked about some silly thing. Staring at his face, I've got this funny feeling in my stomach. I think I'm getting drunk I can't even think straight right now. Did he drug me? Why do I find him attractive as fuck right now? He doesn't even have these big tities or over revealing clothes like other girls do but damn....his waist and hip won't lie.

"I feel like dancing...dance with me?"

He took the glass from me and dragged me to the dance floor that flooded with people. I just followed whatever he wanted. We danced to the beat together. As he dances in front of me I take his hand and twirl him around, scanned through his body. I think I'm drunk... I feel like touching him all over his body. I don't even care about the half naked girl besides me. My eyes were stuck to his body, to his eyes, his plump lips.

"You staring too much honey~"

He said, bringing his hand to wrapped around my neck. This really drives me crazy. He put our forehead together as he took my hand and slid it to his tiny waist.

"Don't just stare babe...touch them if you want"

I don't even know what to think, as he slides my hand down to his butt I feel this one feeling that I've never felt with anyone. Yes I have banged a lot of girls but this time I swear it feels different. I felt this sudden rush that I never felt before. His hand now wrapped around my neck,I suddenly grabbed his round big ass as he slipped out his little moan. I lost it and there we crashed our lips together. It was a rough kiss like we were desperate for each other's presence. He opened his mouth letting my tongue search all over his mouth. The kiss was intense and steamy. We only let go when he pushes my shoulder lightly, signaling that he needs to inhale some oxygen.

I bring his thigh up to my hips. Saliva trails can be seen every time our lips are apart. He looks very sexy and seductive that time, the way his chest goes up and down when he's short of breath is really driving me crazy. My hands tightly wrapped around his body. I don't even know if I actually know how to make it with someone who has the same sex as me but I don't care. I'll find it out tonight. Plus,I can't take it anymore... I need him right now.

"Hey... we should get a room-"

I was about to bring this further when he suddenly turned his head around, breaking our eye contact and looking at his back. He looks like...someone was actually looking for him. Then he looked at his watch on his wrist.