CHAPTER 9 - New Student?

It was Monday and it has been 3 days since that message was posted on X(twitter). It was a busy 2 days in X indeed, until at some point...the message just suddenly disappeared.

It could be just some random messages by a silly kid that was talking nonsense on that platform. But what makes this get the recognition is the way the person that posted that message is mentioning the school page on X(twitter).

So clearly that message was towards and about the school. Some students started to question it. Even become more curious about it now. If the statement is not true...then why did the school take those messages down? Like if it's just some silly pranks or nonsense then why suddenly take a serious action to that messages?

Or is it just because some students start to report the account that's why all the messages just disappeared?...or is it because the owner of the account purposely deleted those messages since the person might get threatened?

Well, for now no one really knows the answer to that question...it just leaves a question and curiosity to the students there.

And Zee also didn't escape from being one of them that stuck in this situation. Question marks were all over his head since the first day that message popped up in his X.

Somehow Zee felt like...these past few days, there's been more interesting things happening in their school all of a sudden.

Like what about that graffiti? What about those messages? Why write 'M-U-R-D-E-R-E-R' out of all other millions words ...you know what, it's like this school might be hiding something.

This matter really has nothing to do with Zee, he knows it. But for some reason...he really can't get this matter out of his head... he's been clueless all his life. He really didn't care about anything else other than himself. But maybe....maybe this time, this situation can be an exception.

____________________

Zee POV

I've tried to find the messages back from my X, but it seems like it already got taken down. It's a dumb of me that it didn't even cross my mind to take a screenshot of it much earlier.

However, my intention of trying to find the message back was to look at the comments below it. Maybe someone has an idea of what exactly this person was talking about.

And also, what about the riddle that the person posted not long after the person accused one of our teachers being a murderer here? Is no one gonna talk about that?

If it's true, then who could it be?

What did the person mean by 'if the actual person is not here, then the blood line must do it' ?

Like...what the heck is the person was talking about? Is it like in a literal way—or should I twist my head to the other perspectives in order to understand this?

Did it mean like...if the person didn't finish doing something—then someone from their family have to finish it?

Then what about the 'if the killers is not here, then the blood line will do it' ?

Are they actually talking about a victim and a murderer? Well I don't know... that's just my assumption....

Anyway, I've just decided to dive into whatever this shits is. It's true, I'm not gaining anything from this but at least this curiosity that I can't kill finally has an answer to it.

As me, Mark and Max arrived at the school. We park our motorbike there in the usual place. Some students were looking over us but not as much as before.