prologue

Two cousins was sitting in a stadium full of people looking around seeing a group of gymnasts stretching. The lights and music changed focused on the group. When the group were doing their routine both cousins saw feathers flying around the group, blowing to them.

=====°∆=====°∆=====°∆=====°∆=====°∆=====°∆=====°∆===

Chapter 1
Blazing hot summer
===================
It was the start of another blazing hot summer.
Summer Tournament
Sendai
That moment we all yearn for when we're young giving everything you have and pushing yourself to the limit.
For one brief flash of glory. This was one hot summer.
"It's over." A boy in a baseball uniform, Shotaro Futaba say.
"We're heading out Futaba." One of his team mate say.
The boy picked up his things, bowing to the people before running off after.
================
Three straight years on the bench the boy was walking past a park before seeing his cousin Aoi Takatori sitting on a bench working on her music before seeing a group of boys standing on their hands. His cousin also looking at them confused.
"I-is that some kind of ritual?" Aoi say packing up her things before following the group to a building.
When they walked in they saw people stretching and warming up. Opening a door leading to a stadium full of people.
Miyagi Prefecture Inter-High Athletics Tournament Men's Rhythmic Gymnastics
"Boy's do rhythmic gymnastics too?" Futaba say looking at Aoi.
"Well it looks like it." She say looking for a seat before putting her things down, Futaba doing the same.
The group they saw walked up the mat at the center of the stadium while the people cheered for them.
"Ready!" A red head yell raising his hand before the group got into position.

When the group were done the two cousins felt like they were soaring in the sky by seeing them preform on the mat being free. They were Incredible.

🍥To be continued🍥