Moving day pt2

Alessia's POVl
Marnie hasn't uttered a single word to me since we've got in the car I really want to know how's she feeling to help her I haven't seen her in ages she looks so different she cut her hair and slit her eyebrow and dresses a lot different. I tapped her to get here attention she took her airpod out to say she was listening. "It's team bonding night with the girls I don't want to leave you on your own just yet so you'll have to come with me if thats alright it's at Beth and vivs"I told her. She just nodded in response and put her air pod back in. We were about 30 minutes away and team bonding is at 4 it's now 2.

*time skip
Marnie's POV
We've just arrived at less's house well I guess my house for now as less turned the car off I unplugged my seatbelt and got out I went round to the boot and took my case out and other bag. Less offered to help me carry and unpack but I just shook my head. She unlocked the front door it looked comfy she showed me round I had my own on suite so that was good I had to share one back at home with mum. My room was fairly big. "I'll leave ya to it then you should probs get ready at like 3 since we're leaving at half past" she said I nodded as she left the room closing my door. I locked and opened my case I began to put my clothes in my wardrobe and draws then I went into my bath room and put my stuff in there. Less must of bought a new toothbrush and toothpaste. I put that where it belongs. I went and sat on my bad it was double so I could stretch out since I was quite tall '5,6' to be exact I guess that tall for my age I don't really know. I scrolled on insta for a bit then checked the time it was 2:58 so I got up and grabbed my towel and jumped in the shower. When I got out I put on a white polo black jeans Nike socks my bra and boxers. I sprayed deodorant and aftershave then put my hair in a low bun I touched up my under cut and eyebrow as well. I put my chains and rings and watch on then headed downstairs seeing less put her shoes I remembered to put my vape in my in my front pocket of my jeans. I put my shoes on then got in the car.

 I put my shoes on then got in the car