Back to england

Ella's POV
I heard the blare of the alarm go off. It's to early to be awake I attempted to pick up my phone but a sleeping blonde was in my way and very loud snoring one at that. I then heard her mumbled something "I love when you baby me Ella I love you so much"she mumbled she then laughed she's adorable. Even though I didn't want to I woke her gently with a kiss on her nose. "Morning bubby"I said pecking her lips. "Morning"she croaked her morning voice is so hot she hid her face back in my chest trying to go back to sleep. "Nuh uh we've got to get up we're going home today and we've got to talk to our sisters about homeschooling come on shift ya arse"I said managing to sit up this time moving her. She gave me a glare then got off the bed and went to pee. Whilst she was in the toilet I got our outfits out for the travelling day I grabbed myself a pair of shorts and T-shirts and one of marnies hoodie clean underwear's and stuff. For my girl I grabbed her a vest boxers and shorts I put a hoodie in her carry on knowing she probs won't wear it but if she does get cold she's got one. Once she was done in the bathroom I went in there did my skincare went to the toilet brushed my teeth and stuff. As I came out I sat on the little desk putting on light makeup a bit of concealer lip gloss and mascara. I sprayed some of my perfume and went to get my shoes on. "You ready to go baby" I said looking at my tired girlfriend. "Mmm"she mumbled resting her head in my neck as she pulled me into a hug. "Come mani I know your tired but once we get on the plane you can sleep and cuddle all you want"I say. She nodded and let go of me we grabbed our bags and headed downstairs. We're apparently getting Starbucks for breakfast so we just needed to get on the coach to the airport it's not a long drive luckily. Everyone soon gets on and we set off for the airport me and Marnie both put our AirPods and connect them to the same Bluetooth so we can play the music she soon leans of me and attempts to go to sleep. "Baby you can't go sleep now we've only got ten minutes then when we get on the plane you can sleep"I say nudging her slightly. "Okay doll"she says sitting up playing with the fidget spinner she found in her bag. That seemed to keep her awake until we got to the airport once everyone was on the bus we made our way into the airport we got through security and headed for Starbucks we still had about an hour until our flight call so we had time to eat. "Doll do you think we can talk to our sisters now"she says."yeah baby that's a good idea you go sit down and I'll bring them over"I say. She goes and sits down on a free table why I get Katie and less as they follow me to the table I sit down next to my girl. "What do you lot what to talk about then"less says as she sips her coffee. "School"Marnie says. "What about it"Katie ask. "Me and marns talked we think we will work and perform better in a non school environment"I say. "It's just we both struggle we talked about our experiences at our old schools and I think we just would do better in homeschooling"Marnie says. "I see what you mean is it the teachers that annoy you"less says katie nodding. "Yeah personally they irritate me then I do silly things like punch walls and say things I don't necessarily mean"Marnie says I could see she wasn't a big fan of the topic about her anger her knee began to shake I subtly put my hand on her thigh she soon calmed down. "Well I think if you both promise to do your work I think we can get you a tutor at Arsenal then it could work what do you think less"Katie says. "Same here if you do your work and we see an improvement in your behaviour then yeah I agree I'll make some calls."she says. "Well that's that I'll ring your school to tell them later"Katie says. We finish talking eat our breakfast then make our way to our gate we soon board the plane and can relax. As we sit in our seats I pull out my drawing pad and start doodling we soon take off Marnie was out cold the flight wasn't long about 2-3 hours. After 2 hours I decided to stretch my legs so I went up to the toilet when I came back I saw my girls was awake. "Did you have a nice sleep love"I said. She nodded still sleepy laying on me. "You still tired you can go sleep if you baby we've got an hour"I said. She nodded and moved so she was more comfortable I draped a blanket over us putting in my AirPods so I could watch a movie I slowly scratched marnies arm so she could fall asleep she was soon out again.

Marnies POV
"Baby come on time to get up less said that me Katie and Caitlin are coming back to yours and that we can sleep over if you want since they have 2days off before international camp"Ella said. I sat and said "really your staying over"I say. She nodded with a big grin on her face I cheered and picked up my phone. "Come on baby back in your seat do your seatbelt we're landing in 5 minutes"she says. I quickly get back in my seat buckling my seatbelt and grabbing els hand I'm not the biggest fan of landing I get distracted by the rings on her fingers that I didn't even notice we landed. We soon got off grabbed our bags went through security and got in the taxi home in our taxi was me Ella less Leah Katie Caitlin. There is a 100% something going on with my sister and Leah she does seem a lot happier lately as long as Leah treats my sister right we'll get along just fine.