Thank you

Alessia's POV
I'm thankful Katie found Marnie I hope she's alright instead of enrolling her in the school I was going to put her in I decided to put her in the school down the road she won't start until a weeks time because I wanted to let her settle in her first not just shove her straight to school I've already ordered her uniform I took into consideration that she won't want to wear a shirt and blouse. Luckily St Albans school allow a shirt and tie aswell as trousers so I went online and ordered her uniform it should be here by tomorrow. Soon I heard the door go I got up to answer and as soon as I saw Marnie I gave her a big I think she was a bit token back by it but she soon wrapped her arms around me. "I'm sorry that I ran off I was just annoyed I hope you're not bad"she said scratching the back of her neck looking at her feet."of course not marns I'm sorry I didn't listen to you I've enrolled in another school instead your allowed to wear trousers and a shirt and a tie. It's also much closer"I explained."thank you less it sounds a lot better"she said smiling. Just as I was gonna ask if Katie would like to come in for a cuppa her phone rang she looked at who it was and said "sorry I've got take this I won't be a minute I'll meet ya inside". I gave her a small nod and went inside with Marnie she went over to the sofa to put something on and I went into the kitchen to put some snacks and drinks together. Just as I brought the food and drinks on queue Katie walked through the door with an almost annoyed look "whats up Katie" I said looking up at her. "You'll be seeing another McCabe a lot"she said she paused and continued "my younger sister marnies age Ella she's been kicked out of school and the house for her behaviour"she said. "Oh"I said not sure what to say."she's going to have to come live me until my mum sees a massive change in her behaviour I heard she was a bit cheeky but I didn't think she was that bad"Katie said almost confused. "Don't worry I thought the same about this one"I said gesturing to Marnie. My sister gave me a glare and then carried on scrolling through her phone. "Yeah I've got to pick her up tomorrow" Katie said "my mums enrolled her in the same school as Marnie actually". "You can stick together then since you both won't know each other" I said nudging Marnie. "Yeah sure"she said still looking at her phone. "How about you both come round for tea tomorrow so they can meet each other" I said. "That sound like good idea"Katie said smiling."I better get going though I've got to be up early to pick the troublemaker up". "Yeah of course I'll see ya tomorrow around 1 so we can hang out for a bit " I said thinking of what I'm going to make. "Yeah sounds good bye kiddo"Katie said. "See you later"Marnie said. And with that Katie left me and Marnie had a few of the snacks then went to bed. What a day.

Authours note love interest thanks for the idea @Shshshsh12341234 I've had to tweek her age but yeah hope you enjoyed it