38

'Moo Jong?' I repeat, just to make sure I heard him correctly, feeling the blood boiling in me to the point that I felt like a volcano

He nodded weakly, swallowing down and wincing in pain, before recollecting himself. 'I told you. It makes no sense. I know who they were, and I know they died. I believe you know even better considering you were there at the time they reigned.'

'I know because I killed one of them myself.'

'And you wonder why they're chasing you.' He started laughing, and then coughed out some blood from the straining

'I am not wondering about that whatsoever. I knew why. I knew who. I just couldn't do shit until i found out who's running the thing. But now I know that, too. Those whispers you called sensless... You couldn't be more wrong.'

'What? But-'

'They possibly had another son. A younger one. One they kept so secret that no one knew they had him. And one so secret, that no one knew or knows his name.'

'Shadow. He is the younger son.' Surprisingly, he picked up on it instantly. Maybe he is not that stupid after all.

'Sang Yu Min.'

'The one in our base.'

'Either his name is fake, yet again, or he kept his mother's name, or he's using an alias... Either way, that is him.'

'You mean to tell me that all of my orders were coming from a fucking teenager?'

'I'm afra-' my phone rang, cutting me off. I looked at it and saw Jimin's name flashing across my screen. 'One second.'

I barely even answered when Jimin practically yelled into my ear, 'RAIN, RUN! GET OUT OF THERE NOW!!!'

The sheer panic in his voice told me all I needed to know. Someone's coming for us. I hang up right away, screaming out Jungkook's and Hoseok's names, and they almost tore the door down running in, followed by Josun's guys as well.

'We need to go. Someone's coming to take us all out. NOW!'

As fast as they could, they started pulling Josun out of the bed, getting him ready to run.

'Just leave me! Go save yourselves!' He was clearly in pain and way too tired to think

'We are not leaving you, boss. You're coming with us. Come on. You saved us plenty of times. Let us save you back.' One of the guys grunted as he lifted him up, pulling him on his own shoulders

'Josun, you better stay alive.' I half threaten. 'I didn't save your ass for you to give your life up like this. You promised you're gonna come kill me one day. I'm holding you to that.'

'You-you are-one incredible-insane-woman.' He stuttered through the pain, but he was smiling. Or trying to.

'See you around.' I wink at him teasingly, sparing not a second longer to run out of the place with Jungkook and Hoseok.

We got to the car, and waited to see if they made it out. They got out second after us, and just as we were about to drive off, the entire place blew up in the air. Not just the apartment, but the entire restaurant underneath, and everyone in it.

The explosion was way too strong for such a small place, and the strength of the detonation didn't only blow up the building, it blew off every single window in 50 meter radius. All the buildings and shops around it suffered the same fate, with the windows and glass shatterred everywhere. And being this close to it, we didn't get it any better.

The entire car got pushed back from the force, and every single piece of glass on our car exploded, sending shards all over us and the seats. I felt about a million small cuts all over the body, but at least I covered my face in time. More of less. I can feel my forehead stinging, which means one got to me. But I got it better than them two.