dating advice

Chapter one
                                   cardan

im staring at jude as she sits in her throne. my elbow is on the throne's armrest and my hand is curled around my chin. i know she sees me which just makes my smirk widened. she gives me a glares which is full of hatred, gosh she's so pretty i would marry her again if i could, she's so gorgeous and stunn- my thought gets interrupted as the door to the throne room opens. my attention goes to Oak as he walks in the room with full confidence, i liked him better when he was 10. he stands right in front of us and doesn't even bow, i know he's royalty too but come on. where is his manners?
"Hello Oak." my beautiful wife says and my attention drifts to her as i begin to daydream again. i swear her hair is a tone darker, is she dying her hair or is it just the lighting? im pretty sure Oak is talking but my thoughts are already on Jude, my beautiful stunning quee- "Cardan?" i turn to oak again, i'm starting to get a annoyed now. "Yes, hello Oak." my eyes slowly drift back to Jude. "Stop looking at me." my stunning queen says and i frown. "Cardan i said i needed your help." Oak says. He clears his throat. "I need some.. dating advice." i turn my attention to Oak and i almost laugh, but before i can reply, my wife does so. "From him?" her voice is not convincing. "He's the only male i know, besides from Madoc and i'm not asking him." i nod, acting like i'm being thoughtful. "You know he exiled me, right?" My queen says and i smirk. "Only out of love." i lean my head back against the throne as i watch her, she most have done something different with her hair. "Right well, how do you ask a girl out?" oak asks. i don't turn my attention away from Jude as her sharp eyes born into mine. i think that might be my favorite part about her, her eyes, or maybe her ears- "Cardan?" Oaks tone is getting impatient. "I don't know, i just kicked some dirt in her food and then admitted my love." i say, smiling. "Then exiled me." Jude's tone is sharp, just how i like it. Oak sighs. "I'm gonna go ask Madoc." Oak gives us one last look of disappointment before he turns on his heel and walks out of the throne room. "You're so beautiful, and stunning-" "Shut up cardan."