Chapter 32:meet again

Random question:Worst relationship experience.

THIRD POV~

   Sunlight streams into the room and with a groan Rose tries to turn only for her body to be held down.
   She tries again and this time she is stopped by something tightning aroubd her waist and a groan.

''Stay still''Damien growls and Rose immediately stops moving.
  The events of the night before flashes and a blush coats her cheeks as she remembers all that happened.

She leans into his body more and hides her face in the crook of his neck.
Damien chuckles and with a flip changes their position.

''Good morning baby''Damien says his voice deep and husky.
  ''Morning''Rose mutters and she tries to move only to wince when pain spreads through her.

''Still sore''He questions and she nods her head at his question.
A proud expression settles on Damien's face and he uses his hand to rub soothing circles on her back.

''This is all your fault''Rose grumbles and uses her hand to hit his chest.
  Damien chuckles at her words and allows her hit his chest.

''How so''He questions Rose.

''You know how''Rose replies to his words with a pout on her face.

''Who was the one screaming and pleading for more''Damien questions and at his words Rose let's out a gasp and slaps his chest.
  Damien throws his head back and starts laughing with his chest trembling from how hard he is laughing.
The sound of his deep voice echos round the room and bounces off the walls.

''Let's get you cleaned up''Damien says after sometime of just laughing.
  Rose smacks his hand away and glares at him.

''I don't want to''Roseangelica tells him and Damien narrows his eyes.

''Common baby''Damien says and before she can protest he picks her up and carries her up and towards the bathroom.
  Entering the bathroom he drops her on the chair in the bathroom and starts setting up the bath.

After setting up their bath,he picks her up again and takes her to put her into the bathtub and enters after her.

He starts off by massaging her body before using the loaf to sponge her body.
  Rose sighs and rests her body on his.

After sometime of them having a shower in silence they rinse off and Daien wraps her up with a towel before taking her to their closet.

''Stay here''Damien orders and moves towards her side of the closet to pick out her clothes.
  Damien picks out baggy shorts that stops mid thigh and moves towards his side to take out one of his shirts for her.

After helping her wear the clothes he bends down to pick her up again.

''I can walk myself''Rose tells Damien who raises a brow and steps away from her.
She stands up from the couch and winces in pain.
She tries to take a step forward only to stagger,her eyes close and she waits for the fall but Damien wraps his arms around her and pulls her towards his chest.

''Be good and let me carry you'' Damien says and picks her up.
  He carries her outside and walks towards the elevator.
  They soon get downstairs and he takes her to the dinning area where he helps her sit there.

''Eat''Damien says and picks up the spoon to feed her.
  He feeds her in silence and Rose suddenly stands up when her phone starts ringing.

''Finish eating before answering'' Damien says with a stern voice.
Rose shakes her head and stands up only for Damien to glare at her.

''Rose''He growls but she scowls at him and attempts to raise her phone.
Damien stretches his hand and forces her to sit on his lap.

Wrapping his hand around her neck he pulls her towards his body with their faces inches apart.

''Don't disrespect me Angel''Damien grits.
Rose rolls her eyes when he suddenly smashes his lips on hers in a bruising kiss.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys
sorry for the late updates
I have been really busy with issues.
Thank you all for the reads and votes I love you'll.

~Empressking💗