Smut II

Slow Dance to a Record

I sway my hips pleasantly with the music that plays in the background. We're on song two of our romance record, and the feeling of his hands on my waist add to my happiness. I don't think anything will ever feel so comforting and romantic.

As we slow dance through the track and reach the last song, he chuckles softly and pulls me in for a full hug, giving me a soft sigh.

"I love you," he mutters, making my breath stutter and my heartbeat stop for those three words. No matter how many times we say it, I'll never get used to him telling me that.

Instead of struggling to say it back, I do the only thing he knows is my equivalent. A slow and heartfelt kiss. A sudden silent burst of fireworks go off around us, my nerves tingling all over my body. I can't help but open my mouth for him, allowing him to use me as he needs. Which he very much does, until eventually our bodies need air.

I sigh and keep my eyes closed, simply keeping us pressed together. I take a deep breath and step back. Mostly because I want music to keep playing and the vinyl already played the last song on Side A, and not at all because I wanted to step away. I truly don't.

If I could, I'd live within his arms and this amazing boy's reach. However, I settle for flipping the vinyl over and playing Side B, only to walk right back over to his inviting self and slow dancing to five more new songs that we play over and over at least three times a week. Only because we're both obsessed with these songs.

So with that, we dance our outside reality worlds away, sweeping them with every step of our feet. We breathe in deep and exhale any negatives that ever crossed our minds, and kiss our feelings into each other, embracing our love in one hug.

~~~~

Enjoy

333 words