Chapter 2: I need a break..

Today we have our tests that determine if we become Genin or not, you know the usual. I was hoping off the rooftops like normal as i make my way to the academy, glancing around at my surroundings. I noticed Kakashi Hatake must've had better things to do since i didn't feel his presence near me even though he loves to stalk me all the time.

That was until i felt another presence following me instead, a familiar yet dangerous one at the same time, 'This chakra...it's an Uchiha but it can't be sasuke..he isn't strong enough to give off this aura..' i thought as i slipped down into an ally way, my little plan succeeding when the presence stopped as well.

I leaned back against the wall, tensed and on guard as i narrowed my eyes, my lavender eyes flashing dark purple for a slight second, "Come out now." i demanded coldly, gripping my arm when the presence came closer, a small flock of birds suddenly showing up only for them to disperse and reveal who i didn't think i would see, Itachi Uchiha.

My eyes widen slightly, taken back by his sudden appearance, i knew he wasn't dead but i didn't expect him to be hiding somewhere in the village, "Itachi.." i muttered softly, memories filling my head of the once young boy that would come see me outside of the village at our hide out spot that still stands today.

Itachi's eyes softened at me and he smiled softly, walking closer to me and poking my forehead while smiling down at me, "I missed you Shinpi.." he whispered lovingly, dropping his finger from my forehead and wrapping his arms around me making me flinch from the sudden contact but i loosen up and sigh, burying my face into his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his waist, "I missed you too.." i whispered back softly, a smile on my usual monotone face.

After a few moments we leaned back but didn't let go of each other, afraid if we let go the other would disappear. He looked down at me softly with a smile on his handsome face, "How have you been?" he asked lowly, his hands gripping my waist.

I shake my head leaning my head against his chest and taking in his scent, it always calmed me down, "Okay i guess..i've been keeping an eye on sasuke.." i felt his fingers twitch at my words, knowing that he was worried for his little brother, "Don't worry he's fine..but he turned out to be a killer emo only focused on getting stronger and killing you.." i mumbled slowly, the last part laced with venom when i said it, i would never let sasuke kill itachi.

I heard him sigh sadly, looking up to see him with a distant look in his eyes making me sad, i hated when he looked like this, it made me feel like shit. I reach my hand up and place it on his cheek making him come back to his senses, "Don't worry about it itachi...he will know the truth soon..then he won't resent you anymore..just give it a few more years.." i said sweetly with a light smile to comfort him knowing that he hated knowing he was the reason his brother turned out like this and hated him.

He sighed but nodded at my words, leaning down and nuzzling his nose against mine, "Thanks shinpi..you always know how to make me feel better.." he whispered as he pulled me close to him. I giggle slightly at the contact, feeling a familiar warmness in my chest, "It's alright itachi.."

He finally lets me go but doesn't move away, "I know you have to go to the academy but this is as far as i can go..im going back to the Akastuki.." he said lowly. I frown but nod, not wanting to part from him, "Okay...tell them i said hi.." i say softly and watch as he nodded at my words. I expected him to leave then but he leaned down to my ear, his hand cupping my cheek, "May i kiss you?" he asked softly, my eyes widening from his words and a small blush forms on my face but i nod subconsciously, not knowing what to say.

"No, tell me you want me to kiss you.." he said firmly, leaning back to look into my eyes. I bite my lip slightly but i comply, "I..I want you to kiss me.." i said quietly after a little hesitation, staring into his eyes.