Chapter 1: Loner girl..

"Have you heard..? There's a new kid in town.."

"Oh yeah..! people say she killed her clan and that's why she's here.."

"That must be the worst huh.."

"We should stay away from her.."

"Yeah.."

The whispers about the girl were always something that was spoken among the people. She would hear what they say about her when she walks about, not paying any mind to them. Believe it or not, people think she has a jinckuriki..which wasn't far off actually but they didn't need to know that, they were just rumors anyway.

She was a lonely and mysterious 15 year old...they called her the killer ghost..a fitting name for her right? She is very quiet, barely noticeable, doesn't speak, fades into the things around her like she was never there, like a ghost.

Her looks were way different from the leaf villagers, her unusual black markings on her skin that looked like thorn rose vines wrapping around her skin that covered her body like a tattoo, her pointy elf like ears, lavender ghostly dead like siren eyes that pierced your soul, long white eyelashes that compliment her pale skin, black long wavy like hair with white highlights making it look unreal, unique piercings, freckles tattering her cheeks and nice face touches that points out her maturity at the age of 15, having a mature body of a young women as well.

To say her looks were eye catching was an understatement but people were too scared of her to even look her direction. Back to the loner girl's life, i suppose you want to know more about her yes?

Well than let's get to it, this is the journey of the killer ghost also known as the loner girl and her everyday adventures! (P.S there are none, she lazy asf-)

______________________________________________________________________________

'Today i have to go to the academy for classes as a new student..because of the hokages orders..' i thought as i dressed into my ninja wear that i handmade myself, the others were too...boring for my 'unique' taste.

I looked in the mirror and inspected my outfit, nodding before grabbing a brush off my night stand and brushed my hair, wincing slightly at some of the hair pulls, 'man i hate brushing my hair..this shit hurts worse than needles..' i thought as i placed my brush down before grabbing a hair tie, a kunai along with some sebon needles and lastly making sure i had on my special jewelry (Rings, bracelet, necklace) before heading out and making my way to the academy.

I didn't want to attract attention so i jump on top of the roof of my house and started jumping away to the academy, i was quite fast so no one would see me and make a ruckus. I also noticed that since I've been here in the leaf village, which has been about almost a year now, there has been someone following me but i didn't sense any bad attention from them so it would be either an ANBU member or maybe someone else under the hokage which im not surprised, they want to keep tabs on me to make sure im not working against them even though im literally working for the hokage.

Now you might be thinking, why the hell haven't i already started the academy if i've been here for a year? Well actually i snuck into the leaf village and no one noticed since i stayed in the shadows. I fully made my way to the hokage and made up a reasonable lie and possibly guilt-tripped him a bit into letting me stay but i had to promise him some things and obviously one of them was me going to the academy like every other teen my age.

Well back to what i was doing, i was a bit early when i made it to the academy, glancing around and sensing for other chakra's which there were only a few which were most likely the sensei's. I sigh in relief not wanting to deal with the kids i was going to face as i made my way to my homeroom, sliding open the door and seeing there was no one inside.