PRELUDE

" Eventually soulmates meet; For they have the same hiding place, for they have same pain , for they have same grief"

If something is written by destiny nobody can remove that even if  they try to bring mountains .The same happened,  Beauty accidentally fall in the arms of the devil and led to spent the night with him .

Well the waiter brought the clothes which jungkook ordered for tae , and inspite of Thanking jeon , tae only tusked and rolled his eyes .

Taehyung was in no mood to go to kim mansion after that party night ,  he was furious by his mom's act who didn't understood his child's sufferings rather than found millions of good reasons to criticise him .

So Taehyung called his partner in crime JIMIN to bring his bag from mansion and he will directly meet him in college .

So now both new CEO as well as the stubborn blonde haired boy standing in parking area , ready to leave the unwanted place .

" byeee jeon ...hope this kind of situation doesn't occurs again, cause I don't want to be layed on the same bed as yours "

Jungkook who was just going to sit on his car saw sassy kim taehyung by standing against his open doors of car .
He smirked and proceeded .

" but kim I am dying for that situation,  this time I couldn't do anything for you being unconscious..but next time I won't repeat the same mistake "

Taehyung irked after listening to what jeon said ..he somewhere felt embarrassed and little bit of anger flourished in himself .

He showed his tongue and hurriedly started his car and went away ..leaving chuckling jungkook glued that place .

" Hey tae com'on spill the tea "
Curious jimin flourished thousand of questions to his bestie , by the time he reached to college .

"Yaaa nothing idiot , and where did you went last night leaving me to that boring party ..."
Now it was taehyung's turn to tease his friend .

Jimin thought for some time whether to tell tae about yoongi and his matter or not , cause he felt time was not correct for this as it's always been said strike when the iron is hot .So he diminished this and coaxed tae .

" ahh I wasn't feeling well so I went home ...but did you find the hot topic or not "
Jimin slowly whispered to his bestie as they were heading towards thier class .

" What news , I didn't I told you I drunk a lot and ended up being saved by somebody and slept in hotel".
Taehyung chimed .

By the time jimin could answer taehyung's questions..they reached to thier class and saw thier professor already standing so they headed to thier seats and left the very important topic thier

After exactly one hour thier class got over and again both soulmates started thier gossiping schedule , while heading towards canteen.

"Well I heard jeon jungkook is getting married..to none other than lee Wendy ..from our class"
Jimin marveled .