CHAPTER VIII "Second Ring"

Inside a cave a small young man was looking complicatedly at a rabbit roasting over low heat...

"If eating this is like eating a Xiao Wu?" He looked confused at the meat 🍖 sizzling on the fire and wondered.

Just as strange thoughts continued to arise in his mind, a loud roar sounded in the forest not far away.

"This" cold sweat ran down his forehead without knowing it.

"He must not have found me, right?" However, upon hearing the sound of trees breaking, he
woke up.

Quickly, he got up and ran out, as for his luggage...

Well, he was lost a long time ago.

The name of this boy with somewhat dirty clothes was of course Jia Hao who entered the Star Duo Forest a few weeks ago.

As for why he looks somewhat embarrassed by him, it all starts a week after he hunted the first soul beast from him...
___________________________________________

Jia Hao slowly withdrew a spear from the body of a five hundred and fifty year old blood wolf and was very happy.

It has been a week since he traveled from Noghting City to the Star Duo Forest and discovered that killing soul beasts got upgrade and copy points.

Although, based on the beasts he could afford to hunt, the points generated were very few, but after all he earns the amount.

In these seven days, Jia Hao took the opportunity to hunt many beasts while looking for one suitable for his second ring.

But, to his bad or perhaps good luck, the beasts he encountered were not very powerful, generally hovering around hundreds of years of cultivation.

Although, he occasionally encountered some beasts over a thousand, but unfortunately either they were not suitable to be his ring or his age was not good enough.

As for Jia Hao, although he has not yet been promoted to Grandmaster Spirit, he has undergone quite a big change in terms of experience and combat skills.

From the first battle until now he learned a lot about certain beasts' weaknesses, attack patterns, as well as their habits and behaviors.

As Jia Hao prepared to carry the blood wolf's body with him he whispered:

"This is not working, my plan originally was in the first week to get my second spirit ability, preferably from a poisonous snake type beast to strengthen toughness and add poison to my martial spirit."

"But if this continues like this, the time I asked for may pass and you still haven't found the right ring."

While talking to himself, Jia Hao thought of a way to find what he was looking for and that was to enter the Star Duo Forest.

But this action brought with it considerable danger, but, after thinking about it a little; he decided to take a risk.

After all, it wouldn't be so unfortunate, right?

...

He quickly passed the day and brought a new one with him.

Jia Hao had already rested and was in optimal condition to continue exploring.

As he advanced, the first thing he noticed was that the vegetation seemed thicker and there were not many human traces.

Later, he realized that the ancient beasts came out more frequently and even Jia Hao had to tread much more carefully.

As far as he knew, in his previous life the strongest animals were territorial and marked his territory either with his scent or by creating marks on trees.