CHAPTER XII "Miss Ning and Changes in the Divine World"

....

At this moment Jia Hao was walking uncomfortably through the forest, while a little witch trotted happily with light steps just a few meters away.

While a white-haired man frowned all the time.

Jia Hao scratched his head, as beads of cold sweat fell from his temple.

In fact remembering what happened a while ago he could only sigh innocently...

___________________________________________

Once Ning Rongrong got so close he didn't know how to react, but then he calmed down and moved the young girl away unless she wanted to die with Chen Xin's gaze.

What followed was simple, Rongrong explained that he wanted him to help her get the first soul beast from her.

I simply nodded after hesitating for a few seconds, after all she is partly my benefactor so it doesn't hurt me to help her.

Besides, it is very difficult to refuse the request of such an adorable girl.

Other travelers can be so ruthless but Jia Hao just wants to say 'Fuck you!'.

But even so there were some difficulties, first of all he was now injured, although it seems that the system before being suspended gave him a small boost which allowed him to recover somewhat.

In fact, now it was not as serious as it seemed, adding to the first aid of a Title Douluo, he estimates that in a few hours she would be able to return to combat.

But the main problem is not exposing his martial spirit and his cultivation level.

After all, if it is discovered that it is Blue Silver Grass, they will believe that it has some secret. As for the reason, you just have to think about it a little and if you are not stupid, you will discover something strange.

And although they are her benefactors, Jia Hao will not believe for a moment that Chen

What Jia Hao didn't know was that Chen Xin already knew his soul power level.

In fact, if the system was active he would realize it from the notifications on the posters.

All of these thoughts occurred in a flash.

Back to reality Jia Hao was still smiling, she explained to Rongrong that there was no problem but that she would have to wait a while before leaving.

Rongrong nodded showing that she understood. Happily, she stood up and turned around gracefully.

Leaving a soft girlish fragrance in Jia Hao's nose.

Chen Xin watched all of this with a black line on her head as she said some words that Jia Hao did not understand.

Rongrong just flashed his little tongue at her as she trotted out of the cave.

As for Chen Xin, she didn't say anything either, she just said to Jia Hao:

"When you recover you can follow us"

___________________________________________

Remembering this and returning to the present, Jia Hao looked ahead as they walked.

Suddenly a sound of hurried footsteps sounded behind him.

Jia Hao was not surprised after all he could only be one person.

"Hey, hey~"

"Hao Jiao what is your martial soul and what is your soul power?"

Looking at the girl who stood shoulder to shoulder with a curious look he replied.