CHAPTER IX "At the brink of death"

Jia Hao was shocked by the familiar roar.

She knew it could only mean one thing, rather; everything pointed to it.

That is to say, the soul beast that killed was not the only one and seems to have a father or mother.

As far as he knew, this was not a good sign after all as long as he is a father he will be older... And older equals more cultivation time..

As Jia Hao pondered, her face changed abruptly.

Not far away, from where he came walking, a huge, thin shadow was running towards him. Crushing all the trees in its path with brute force.

Even from a distance Jia Hao felt the pressure and frenzy. An aura of death rushed towards him and he didn't know what to do... no matter how much he ran he couldn't be faster, after all, he was a soul beast specialized in agility.

Furthermore, hiding wasn't very realistic; Seeing how it was coming at full speed towards its direction, the beast clearly knew it was here, perhaps because I killed its familiar it caught my scent, therefore it shouldn't be very feasible.

The time he was thinking about countermeasures was no more than a couple of seconds. As Jia Hao blinked a few times, the large shadow almost loomed over him, perhaps in a few seconds he would have to fight again.

But not only was he injured now but he also had little spiritual power left and the level of the beast was much higher.

"Ah, this rhythm may die, I have nothing that allows me to escape from this situation," he commented, a little bitter.

However, the moment he remembered this, his eyes lit up:

"It's true! Escaping is not only running, but also camouflage."

Jia Hao remembered in the plot how the teacher explained to Tang San the advantages of the Blue Silver Glass.

First of all, the spiritual energy consumption when using blue silver grass is considerably small and even compared to food system spirits, the consumption will be even lower.

Even spontaneously growing the Blue Silver Glass by ten meters will only feel a little expenditure of spiritual power.

Thanks to this, he managed to capture the Black Panther and kill her.

Furthermore, the blue silver grass is the most common, therefore, its confusing nature will be much greater compared to other spirits, especially; those common low intelligence spirit beasts that are like this.

Even if you call your spirit to them, they may not notice.

Third, the blue silver grass can grow unlimitedly. Because it is itself low-end, it can drive growth in many directions, and since the blue silver grass itself is small and weak, it cannot reject any spirit ring attribute evolution.

These are the advantages, don't forget that even if Jia Hao's spirit is Emperor Blue Silver Glass the advantages of him are not only not weakened, but are amplified.

The spirit expenditure is even less than the Blue Silver Glass, although the powerful skills will still spend quite a bit of power, they cannot be compared to other martial spirits.

As for its confusing nature, although the Emperor Blue Silver Glass is much more majestic, it can be hidden better by utilizing the power of the surrounding Blue Silver Glass. And of course there will be no rejection situation with a ring, thus avoiding the situation where it explodes inside the body.

Jia Hao did not dare to delay any longer; With the little power he had left he lay down next to a rock and numerous vines trapped him inside.

Others went in different directions, spreading his aura making it more confusing. Furthermore, the numerous Blue Silver Glass in the forest in unison emitted a faint trace of blue light.