Unpleasant Encounters

Blake
"Wait, what?" it took me a second to realize what she said.

"Please, I'm scared." she pleaded and I rubbed her head.

"Fine," I said and started trying to swivel under the covers of my comfy bed. I was turned on my side, away from her face. Just as it started to close my eyes to sleep, I feel her chest to my back and she wraps her arms around me. Is she seriously spooning me?

I am actually enjoying this. I can feel her warmth on my back. Her hands are so soft. And, for some reason I could feel her heart beat. Then, with her head beside my ear, she spoke. " Thank you... For everything. I really appreciate it."

I kissed her hand in return and she seemed to be in a little bit of shock. I probably made her blush. I smirked at my thoughts. Then we both drifted to sleep, cuddling, like total strangers
*
*
*
Angie
I woke up and Blake was still sleeping there. It was so cute. I slowly and quietly got up to make breakfast.

I started a pot of coffee and began making cheesy eggs. I hope he likes my cooking. I hope he likes me. I really like him. When I was holding him last night, he was so peaceful. And after I thanked him, I felt him press a kiss to my hand. I am never washing my hands again. just kidding, that's pretty revolting.

I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. He stretched and yawned simultaneously. It was adorable. "Good morning" I say, not very drowsy anymore.

"Gooood morning," he yawned.

"I made you coffee." I handed him a mug. He politely took it and I separated the eggs onto two plates. I gave him a little more than me.

He had gotten coffee and was seated at the bar. I grabbed a fork and handed him his food.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me.

"Amazing," I said, "And you?"

"Really good."

"Good," I replied eating my eggs. "Should we probably get going soon. I don't wanna be late for school. I still need to head to my place and get changed." at that point her chugged his coffee and swallowed his breakfast.

"Let's go" he said. I ran and grabbed my clothes from the dryer as he walk out the door, keys in hand. We walked to the car, followed behind him.

We both got into his truck and he started pulling out of the driveway.
"Where do you live?" He asked while watching the street. I gave him the address and he drove there.

As he parked the car all was silent. "I go get ready. I'll see you later. I can walk," I said. He looked over at me and kissed my cheek. I could feel them flaring up.

"I'll pick you up?" he said and I nodded in return.
*
*
*
Angie
I just wanted to get through school. Boring ass classes, crowded and ear blistering loudness in the hallways. Blake texted me, saying that he would put me up in a little bit even tho we weren't even half way through the day. He's so romantic.

I was sitting in class, and to be honest, not paying any attention when the teachers classroom phone rang. It was for me. I'm positive. "Angela Williams, your leaving." I swiftly stood up and strolled out the door.

Walking down the hall was amazing. It was like a had a bit of freedom. I grabbed my bag and left some books and started walking towards the councilors office. I didn't realize my worst nightmare was standing right in front of me.

"Hey babe" the guy said with a little bit darker than a chocolate brown hair, light hazel eyes, and white teeth that sparkled when he smiled. Yeah, well that smile isn't fooling me Josh.

"Don't call me babe," I replied kinda softly.

"Awe, don't be like that Angie," he started saying, "come on we going home." He dragged my hand outside to his car, he was rude and tugging, while I was trying to struggle my way out of this grip. "Joshua, someone is coming to pick me up." I tried to stop him

He grabbed me, put me in his truck and got in on the other side. How do I escape. Blake please save me. Please
*
*
*
Blake
I decided to stop by the supermarket to buy her roses. I just thought it would be cute and nice for a friend to do. Friends?... yeah, I guess we're friends.

I started driving towards the school. I parked the car and walked inside, hoping it will be easy. "Excuse me?" I asked the front desk lady, " can you pull Angela Williams from her class?"

"I'm afraid someone has already pulled her out of class" she explained to me, puzzled, written all over her face. Clearly, I was confused too.

I started to text her

Hey ang, where are you? the lady said you were already checked out of school.

Moments later I got a reply that sent me sprinting to my car.

Help. My house. Hurry.

I got into the car as quick as I could. She needs me. But why? What has happened to my precious girl?

I raced down her street in my car. All of a sudden I came upon her house. First thing I noticed was a truck that I had never seen before. As I parked another thing came clear to me. A guy was hurting Angie in the front yard.

"Hey!" I shouted. I started getting out of my car. "Get the fuck away from her."
*
*
*
Excuse me, the chapter looks pretty short. I hope you liked it tho.

I have a new cover! made by my best friend highoffcliffo . she has always been there for me and inspired (with my help) both my books and I could not be more happy with the story line.

Please be sure to vote comment and follow. Also it would be great to check out my best friends account, read her book.

-Emma

P.s. YOUR WELCOME KESSY