Chapter 35

Next day

Yibo woke up slowly. He yawned and then looked to the side, only to see Zhan staring at him.

"Oh my god! You scared the hell out of me, Zhan ge!" Yibo said, slapping his arm teasingly, while his lover just looked at him and giggled.

"How long have you been staring at me?" Asked Yibo.

"All night long." Zhan said expressionlessly, not taking his eyes off his Didi. At this statement, Yibo's eyes widened and he choked on his own saliva. "W-what?"

"I had to protect you. What if other people try to harm you or steal you from me?" Zhan said, rolling his eyes very darkly.

"If that keeps happening, I will have to lock you up. You are mine." Added Zhan, stroking Yibo's face. "Do not..." Yibo murmured and Zhan hugged Yibo closer, burying his nose against Yibo's neck.

"Now leave me alone. I need to take a shower." Yibo said and tried to push Zhan away. "Zhan ge~" He whined and after a few moments, Zhan let go of him.

After the shower, Yibo went back to his room. Zhan was still lying on the bed looking at Yibo. He looked him up and down. He scanned him.

Yibo was wearing shorts and his thighs were showing. Zhan continued to stare at them until Yibo opened the closet and showed Zhan his back.

"Nice butt." Zhan said and gave him a slap, causing Yibo to flinch in shock. "You!" He said and walked out, leaving a laughing Zhan in the room.

Yibo sat in the carriage and ate something while holding his cell phone in his hand. Zhan saw him and hugged him from behind. "Baby..." He said, but the younger man didn't answer. "Yibo..." He whispered in his ear. Still no answer.

Then Zhan slipped his hand into Yibo's pants and grabbed his butt. "Zhan!" He shouted and pushed him away. "Why aren't you responding?" Zhan whimpered and buried his nose in Yibo's neck.

"I was texting Jiyang." Yibo finally replied. "Is he more important than me?" Yibo raised an eyebrow and sighed, "You know he's my best friend." Yibo said and stroked Zhan's forehead, causing the other to flinch.

"He asked me if we wanted to hang out. We haven't seen each other for a long time." Yibo said, glaring at the older man. "Please Zhan ge~" He pouted.

"Yeah, alright," Zhan said and Yibo hugged him. "I love you gege. I have to get ready," Yibo said, kissing Zhan on the cheek and running off. Zhan smiled at himself and thought about how much he loved his lover.

Later

"Jiyang!" Yibo ran up to him and hugged him.

"I missed you." Yibo said and Jiyang patted him on his head. "I missed you too, you silly boy." "And how have you been?" Yibo asked and they started talking about many things.

Suddenly, Jiyang asked a question and Yibo immediately blushed. "Have you two had sex yet?"

"Jiyang!" Yibo hid his face with his palms as he blushed madly. "I mean, looking at Zhan, he looks like a sex freak." Jiyang said as he sipped his milkshake.

"So how was it?" Said Jiyang, licking the straw and putting it back into the milkshake. "Yes, it was good," replied Yibo, popping a piece of cake into his mouth.

"How about you and Haoxuan?" Yibo turned the tables and crossed his arms as he asked the question. "No, don't be embarrassed. I've slept with many men in the past, you know that." Jiyang said and Yibo nodded his head.

After an hour, they both said goodbye and went home.

Somewhere else

Haikuan stood in front of the door, while his lover Zanjin stood next to him with flowers in his hand. "Let's make him ours now," said Haikuan and kissed Zanjin, who nodded.