BUT I TORE DOWN MY WALLS, AND MADE ROOM FOR ONE

Y/n's View

"How do you feel?" Hailee asks, hugging me.

"Good." I say.

I've been in rehab for a little over a week now and I feel way better.

"Uh, Micheal thinks that I'll be able to leave on Friday." I say.

"This Friday? As in tomorrow?" Hailee asks.

"Yeah, I just gotta have another session with him." I say.

"That's good. Do you think you're ready to leave?" Hailee says.

"I've been ready to leave. The food's not that great, plus I miss you." I say.

"Well, I'll take you out to dinner anywhere you want when you get released." Hailee says.

I smile and nod.

Time Skip; Hailee's View

I have a meeting with my manager so I had Griffin pick Y/n up from rehab

My phone dings and I see an Instagram live notification. I press the notification and Instagram opens.

"I just got out of rehab bitches!" Y/n says as I type a message.

"Hailee put that damn phone and do so some work." Y/n says, reading my message.

I laugh and send another message. She moves closer to her phone and furrows her eyebrows.

"You fucking bitch. Did you just send a bunch of fucking alcohol emojis?" Y/n says as I laugh.

Y/n laughs and I send another message.

"They're mocktails, you just assumed they were alcoholic drinks. Maybe you need to check back in." Y/n reads.

"Oh, fuck off." Y/n says as we laugh.

I send another message and she reads it.

"Fine." Y/n says.

Y/n sends me a request and I accept it.

"Hey, baby!" I say, waving.

"Fuck you, bitch." Y/n says.