❥ 8 ❥

--Hospital--

YN looks at Seokjin and asks... "Mr. Kim, could you please give me your cell phone?"

He frowns. "Why?"

"Come on, I am not going to leak any of your information. Please trust me and give me your cell phone."

Seokjin sighs and hands his cell phone to YN.

YN took Seokjin's cell phone and began saving her number in it while saying. "What I did for you wasn't a big deal. But what you did for me today cannot be repaid in money."

"What are you trying to say?" Seokjin asked in puzzlement.

YN got up from the bed and handed Seokjin his cell phone back. "You have my number now, so give me a chance to help you with something major."

YN bows. "Thank you very much again. I'll take my leave." She said before leaving the VIP room.

"My Saviour?" He chuckles as he looks at the name YN has saved on his cell phone. "She is really something." He puts his cell phone back in his jacket pocket and stares at the VIP room door. "I guess I'll need your help in the future, Miss Saviour."

Meanwhile, in the elevator, YN tells Jimin about everything that happened in the VIP room.

Jimin face palmed himself. "Stupid girl, if you saved your number on his cell phone then you should have given a misscall on your phone. That way, you would have gotten his phone number as well."

"If I had done that then he might have thought I'm creepy and desperate."

Jimin sighs, "I can never understand you and your logic." He said as they both stepped out of the elevator.

YN chuckles as they both walk out of the hospital.

As soon as they walked out of the hospital, YN's smile vanished. She turns to face Jimin. "Don't tell me that you call him here."

Jimin bites his bottom lip. "I am sorry, YN. Actually, I could not find you anywhere. And your cell phone was also turned off. So I got scared and asked Jungkook to inform Yoongi Hyung."

"Jimin, I want to kill you right now." YN gritted her teeth in anger.

"Yaah! Do you know your brother almost had tears in his eyes when he couldn't find you?" Jimin whispered in YN's ear.

Her eyes widened. "What?" She looks at Yoongi.

"Jungkook tell her to get in the car," Yoongi said while glaring at YN.

Soon Seokjin and Yeonjun also stepped out of the hospital, where they noticed Yoongi glaring at YN.

Meanwhile, Yoongi turns around and is ready to get into the car when YN grabs his hand. "I- I'm sorry!"

Yoongi yanked YN's hand and got inside the car.

"Oh God! Hyung looks very angry today." Jimin thought.

Jungkook approaches YN and opens the car's door, saying, "Please get into the car, Ma'am."

YN did what Jungkook said.

Jungkook closes the door and gets into the driver's seat before driving away.

Meanwhile, Seokjin and Yeonjun walk towards Jimin.

"Her boyfriend looks very strict," Yeonjun stated.

Jimin frowns as he glances at Yeonjun.

Seokjin looks at Jimin. "She doesn't seem like a person who will tolerate such a person."