❥ 38 ❥

The situation at hand is indeed grave and requires immediate action. Despite searching the entire area, the rescue team couldn't locate YN.

"We searched the entire area but couldn't find your daughter anywhere. Only the driver has been found thus far." The rescue team member stated.

Yoongi clutches his collar in a fit of rage after hearing this. "What do you mean? Where will she disappear suddenly?"

Jimin and Jungkook intervene to prevent Yoongi from acting impulsively. "Hyung, please pull yourself together." Jimin said while trying to hold back his tears.

The atmosphere is tense. With a heavy heart, Yoongi looks at his father and finds the courage to approach him. And in a moment of vulnerability, he utters the words of plea, "Dad, do something."

As the silence lingers in the air, Yoongi waits anxiously for his father's response, hoping for a sign of reassurance or action.

"Yoongi I couldn't protect her." Tears started forming in Mr. Min's eyes. "I couldn't protect my daughter."

Upon hearing Mr. Min, Yoongi immediately pull his father into a warm embrace.

The tension seemed to thicken as Jungkook, with a thoughtful expression, spoke up, capturing everyone's attention.

"I think..." Jungkook began, his voice weighted with concern, "This is Dario's doing. Sir, please check your phone, there might be a call or message from him." Jungkook's words held a sense of urgency, hinting at the possibility of a connection between Dario and the accident.

All eyes turned towards Mr. Min. Meanwhile, Mr. Min retrieved his jacket from the ground and his hand reached for his phone nestled inside a pocket.

He quickly unlocked the phone and went to his call history, only to find no missed calls. However, one unopened message caught his attention. He immediately tapped on the notification, and as the content of the text unfolded before him, a wave of emotion surged through him. He tightened his grip on the phone.

____

UNKNOWN

Unknown:

"Do you like my surprise?
I hope your daughter's
soul rests in peace."

- Dario

11:30 PM

_____

"FUCKING BASTERD!" Mr. Min shouted in anger.

"What happened Dad?" Inquired Yoongi with a tone of concern lacing his voice. But a sudden interruption occurred. Seokjin quickly made his way towards them, calling out YN's name in a frantic manner.

Seokjin runs towards Jimin. "Where is YN?"

"W- We are still looking for her." Jimin spoke while wiping away his tears. "We found the driver of YN's car, but the rescue team was unable to locate YN."

Yoongi strides toward Seokjin, his expression a mix of anger and frustration, he reaches out without hesitation and seizes Seokjin's collar firmly in his grasp. "This is all because of you."

Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin, sensing the escalating conflict, reflexively come forward in unison to intervene and prevent Yoongi from doing anything further.

"Hyung, please stop it! It is not Seokjin's fault." Jimin murmured as he successfully separated Yoongi and Seokjin.

"No! It's his fault." Yoongi pushed Jimin. "If he hadn't told YN to go, she might not have been involved in this accident."

Tears stream down Seokjin's eyes. "He is right. It's my fault."

Mr. Min looks at Seokjin. "It's not your fault. I failed to protect my daughter. If I had been more careful, Dario would not have planned this accident."

Yoongi turns to face Mr. Min. "Is this accident caused by that fucking Italian mafia?"

Mr. Min nods. "But I believe, YN must be fine."

"How are you so sure, uncle Min?" Jimin asked.

Mr. Min wipes his tears away and massages his temples. "Dario is getting revenge on me for his son's death. I killed his son brutally so he wouldn't let YN die so easily."

Namjoon glares at Mr. Min. "Why did you even kill his son? If you haven't done that, YN-" Mr. Min cuts him off by saying, "He used women for his pleasure and tossed them as if they were trash. Even after knowing this if I had kept him alive, he would have ruined more women lives."

Jungkook sighs and looks at Mr. Min. "What should we do next?"

--Farm House--

"Sir, she will regain her consciousness soon. Thankfully, there are no internal injury." The doctor stated as she shivered looking at Dario.

Dario glares at the doctor, "Do you think I care?"

The doctor furrows his brow. "S- Sorry?"

"Your work is done. Now, get out." Dario utters while glancing at YN.

Upon hearing Dario the doctor immediately rushed out of the room.

Dario, on the other hand, walks over to the bed YN is laying on and smirks, "Sorry Min YN, but you must pay for your father's wrongdoing."

______________________________________

Don't Forget To Vote & Comment
______________________________________

❥ Don't Forget To Vote & Comment ❥ ______________________________________